Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Looking at buying a Multispace but need a measurement.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. 

I'm looking at buying a Multispace XTR 2010 to transport our bikes around. The one I'm looking at has the wheelchair facility so, from the looks of the photo, that channel down the middle seems perfect for the bikes but not sure if they'd fit without removing the front wheels.

I don't suppose anybody knows the approx measurement from the back of the front seats to the boot?

Thanks.
approx 5 foot or 1 1/2 metres from the back of the seats to the top of the ramp.
I can tell you that to put bikes in "wheels on", one wheel has to go outside the front seat back, I do it all the time with medium size road bikes and a 27.5 XC bike and its not a problem.
If you take the easily removeable centre storage box out, the wheel will go down the centre.
Let me know if a picture would help and I'll post some.
(04-03-2021, 10:06 PM)Matt Haigh Wrote: [ -> ]I can tell you that to put bikes in "wheels on", one wheel has to go outside the front seat back, I do it all the time with medium size road bikes and a 27.5 XC bike and its not a problem.
If you take the easily removeable centre storage box out, the wheel will go down the centre.
Let me know if a picture would help and I'll post some.

Hi Matt, thanks for the info and yes, a photo at your earliest convenience would be appreciated.