Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Steel wheels 15"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am after four steel wheels (15") to fit a mk2 multispace
Funny that. I'm after four 14" steel wheels to fit a Mk 2 Multispace.

I've got 15" steel wheels on mine at the moment, but I want a second set of wheels for winter tyres. I thought I'd get 14" wheels, since the tyres that go with them are deeper profile, and offer a slightly better ride. (They are also narrower, and so better for driving in snow.) The Citroen dealership told me they were £50 each plus VAT, and advised to try a scrappie. The scrappie told me that they had none, and that it could be a long wait before any came in.
I think there was a thread already on other car makes which would fit the berlingo, but sorry cant remember which. Suggest trying one of the snow tyre threads.
Pete
He is a cracker , this Lliam man...deserves a pint. shame it only says supermoderator.......should be superman....
I have been watching eBay for months they are like rocking horse poo. I have got the winter tyres on the original 15" steel wheels so probably got a few more weeks to get something sorted. The local scrappies don't have any either Sad
wow must go on e bay , never seen that rocking horse poo...... bet that goes for a stink of a price.
[Image: rockinthm.jpg]

Now to try to find some wheels.....

i deserved that.
hope you find you wheels
Well you were right Pete...found some rocking horse poo, but no set of 15" steels!

There are a few people occasionally listing single wheels that were presumably someone's spare, but otherwise most seem to be 14" or alloys.
Pages: 1 2