Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Paint Code required for the Morning please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya all again

Require a paint code ive a 2003 beringo in standard white does anyone no the paintcode as my bumper being coded tomorrow but my van is elsewhere being repaired

Thanks in advance reg is MLO3GZR
Try here for location of code sticker.
http://www.carpaintwizard.co.uk/citroen_...paint.html
Guessing it's Polar White like mine?
Is POLAR WHITE the paint name have you a code cant check code as van is 20 miles away but ive the bumper with me Thanks J90xxx
Cold outside...
EWPA.
EWP is the 3 digit paint code.
The A means it is non-laquered flat paint.

B would be superlustre solid.
C would be superlustre metallic.
D would be superlustre pearl.

Hope this has helped.:thumbsup:
Many Thanks ur a Star
if I was ordering the paint, what would I order 2k or what ? I have this paint code on my 2010 van wanna colour code it
Are you doing it yourself and have you got an air fed mask?
Hello everyone. I have just bought my Berlingo and need to touch up a few scratches which are not on the main body of the car but on the mirrors and door strips which are a different colour. I have found the colour coding for the main car colour but does any one know where I find the code for the second tone part? The main colour is iron grey and the second colour is a silvery grey.
Many thanks for your help fellow forum members! I asked at the Citroen garage but they were useless and could only give me the main colour which they found using the car Reg!