Berlingo Forum

Full Version: B9 XTR Multispace for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=7293]Hi, just a heads up on this one:
We might be selling our B9 XTR muitispace in the next month, it's a 10 plate manual diesel with 90k miles and has just been Mot'd...

I will post more info later, but if you are interested please contact me. Located in Shropshire.

September update: we still can't find a replacement for the Berlingo, so the search goes on, newer ones seem to be very expensive!

Now PX' for a newer XTR

Thanks.
2010 - surely its a B9? Can you post a picture.
(05-07-2022, 09:33 AM)Zion Wrote: [ -> ]2010 - surely its a B9? Can you post a picture.

Thanks for spotting the typo!!
Just joined and found your advert, is this still for sale.
Thanks
Very nice. Love the colour. Looks super tidy.
Is it still for sale and what is the price please?
(01-09-2022, 10:06 AM)Burt Wrote: [ -> ]Is it still for sale and what is the price please?

Hi. It might be for sale soon, but we are having trouble finding a newer model to replace it, so until we get one we can't sell this one.
I'll post an update when we are selling it, but if you want any more info let me know, and at the moment we are not sure how much it is worth.
Thanks
Dave
Hi just wondering if you have found a replacement yet and car is now for sale?
(28-09-2022, 10:00 PM)Jelevents Wrote: [ -> ]Hi just wondering if you have found a replacement yet and car is now for sale?

Thanks for asking, but we PX' it for a newer model.
(11-10-2022, 02:30 PM)drc Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-09-2022, 10:00 PM)Jelevents Wrote: [ -> ]Hi just wondering if you have found a replacement yet and car is now for sale?

Thanks for asking, but we PX' it for a newer model.

So it is "sold" ?
Pages: 1 2