Berlingo Forum

Full Version: interchangeable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this has been "done to death" but I am wondering what alloy rims/wheels I can search for beside Berlingo ones to fit my Berlingo (2013)?
Only Peugeot and Citroen alloys will fit. They are 4x108 PCD. Ford are the only other brand of wheel to use the same PCD (Fiesta really) BUT the Ford centre-bore is too small for the wheels to go on the hub. So.....again it's any wheel from any Citroen or Peugeot as long as it's 4 stud.

Before some smarty pants rocks up and says there are 5x108 hub adaptors, yes there are, but personally I wouldn't bother with those, due to the stupidly small amount of thread left holding the wheels on.
Have a look here as above there are a few PSA vehicles to choose from but need to be careful of the offset

https://www.wheelfitment.eu/car/Citroen/...2015).html
(22-10-2022, 05:24 PM)cancunia Wrote: [ -> ]Have a look here as above there are a few PSA vehicles to choose from but need to be careful of the offset

https://www.wheelfitment.eu/car/Citroen/...2015).html

Thanks for the link - I have already gone through all the other manufacturers on that site and there are a few that would fit but the offset is too different so it looks like I am having to search out some used Berlingo Alloy wheels.
(22-10-2022, 05:19 PM)Zion Wrote: [ -> ]Only Peugeot and Citroen alloys will fit. They are 4x108 PCD. Ford are the only other brand of wheel to use the same PCD (Fiesta really) BUT the Ford centre-bore is too small for the wheels to go on the hub. So.....again it's any wheel from any Citroen or Peugeot as long as it's 4 stud.

Thanks for the guidance.

After a lot of searching I came up with these - partly because a spare is not too hard to find.  My spare is carried inboard.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285013449044

I am going to chrome them - usually I do black but against a dark blue I am not too sure.

A 6J will take a 205 tyre which to me is important partly because it helps to avoid kerbing.

I want Goodyear GT3s as they are really quiet running but will have to save up for those.
Now those are really tidy, they'll be a great upgrade from steel wheels. Post up some pics when you get them on, especially before and afters. Looking forward to seeing it with them on.

Plus that's a great price for a set of alloys. I've been looking for a while, and wish I'd kept the VTR ones off my last B9 as the garage I traded it in to, would never have known, and I'd put Goodyear Vector IV all season tyres on them..really regret trading those in.
(01-11-2022, 09:29 PM)Zion Wrote: [ -> ]Now those are really tidy, they'll be a great upgrade from steel wheels. Post up some pics when you get them on, especially before and afters. Looking forward to seeing it with them on.

Plus that's a great price for a set of alloys. I've been looking for a while, and wish I'd kept the VTR ones off my last B9 as the garage I traded it in to, would never have known, and I'd put Goodyear Vector IV all season tyres on them..really regret trading those in.

Thanks.
It will be a while before I put them on and maybe longer if I wait to fit the Goodyear tyres but I will do some before and after.

The steels on that came with the Bingo are pretty grotty and rusty thanks to the wheel trims.  Also the wheel trims themselves are not a matching set and one is cracked so they are heading for the bin ASAP.

I really need low noise tyres - hence the Goodyear GT3 ones.