Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Andre Saying Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Some may remember me, some not, but I started these forums before ownership was transferred to a new forum owner around 2017 (i think).

I occasionally lurk the boards, but it would be nice to hear from any old-timers still knocking around. I'm thinking of 3rensho, taxi, Ol'Jeffers, philip, Norway Berlingo, PK7478 (our incredibly helpful Russian member), PaulRyan, to name but a few that stick in my mind.

Nice to still see the forum looking well and the community active.

P.S. Forgot the password to my old account ('Andre') so i'm using a test account i created back in the day, could an mod perhaps reset it for me (no access to the original email)?
Welcome back Andre !!!
(06-01-2023, 05:43 PM)geoff Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Andre !!!

Ditto!
Hi Andre, it's great to see you back! I tried to edit your account in Mod CP but due to it being an administrator account, it tells me I'm not allowed to access that page, (only on your account of course...can edit anyone else)

Not sure why, and if not, whether Mike can do the reset. I'd fix it in a second, if I could.