Berlingo Forum

Full Version: product placement?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
Its funny to see a new thread about pucture prevention and an advert appearing about the stuff,
Is the forum being used to push products?
Confusedcratch:
If it is, dont forget I drive a taxi lol.:whistle:AVAILABLE FOR HIRE-Special rates for Berlingo Forum Menbers, whenever you're up here.:lol Confusedalut:
(15-03-2012, 02:15 AM)brodfather11 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,
Its funny to see a new thread about pucture prevention and an advert appearing about the stuff,
Is the forum being used to push products?
Confusedcratch:

Well if it is, it's nothing to do with me, I'm simply trying to find out if anyone has had any practical knowledge of using this stuff. It's a safety first product and before you ask, no I don't have any for sale.Confusedalut:

When my Berlingo is safely parked up for the night, I recommend using Stella Artois. It's the only Premium Lager Beer for me. And it's brewed in Luton.:thumbsup:
[Image: 291jl10.jpg]

*PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY*
*DON'T DRINK & DRIVE*
It's just google ads, they pay for a bit of the forum costs I think. They are definitely becoming more targeted though, although I seem to get either British Cycling ad or some Russian singles ad (no idea why) Sad