Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Window blind clip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=9588]
A clumsy passenger managed to break off the O/S window blind clip on my 2103 Berlingo  Am I right in assuming it was held in place with glue and if so can I successfully glue it back?
(20-12-2023, 05:52 PM)John Bilko Wrote: [ -> ]A clumsy passenger managed to break off the O/S window blind clip on my 2013 Berlingo  Am I right in assuming it was held in place with glue and if so can I successfully glue it back?

Not sure what they were originally held in place with but one of mine came adrift about five years ago and I glued it back in place and it still works fine. Cannot remember for sure what glue I used but I think it was a 'two-part' mix type and I left it for about a week after glue applied to set solid before using it again.
(21-12-2023, 12:02 AM)Multispacer Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-12-2023, 05:52 PM)John Bilko Wrote: [ -> ]A clumsy passenger managed to break off the O/S window blind clip on my 2013 Berlingo  Am I right in assuming it was held in place with glue and if so can I successfully glue it back?

Not sure what they were originally held in place with but one of mine came adrift about five years ago and I glued it back in place and it still works fine. Cannot remember for sure what glue I used but I think it was a 'two-part' mix type and I left it for about a week after glue applied to set solid before using it again.
I think I'll try a super glue.
I buy industrial grade superglue from ebay for jobs like this

Peter