Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Radio Beeping Since Handsfree Installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening All!

I have recently installed a Bury Handsfree Kit in the Berlingo. But since installing, I'm unsure if its draining the battery or not.

When I open the car/van it beeps as if its warning me the battery or something isn't right.

Also when using the handsfree the sound is very quiet but I have the volume to the max on the device, strange.

If anyone can help, that would be much appreciated...
If you leave it on with the ignition switched off for more than 20 minutes does the van/car show 'Eco Mode' on the display?
(04-07-2012, 11:01 PM)OlJeffers Wrote: [ -> ]If you leave it on with the ignition switched off for more than 20 minutes does the van/car show 'Eco Mode' on the display?

Yes I have seen Eco mode shown... :-S

Any ideas?, I'm guessing it's wired wrong but hmmm...
Anyone?
My Sony stereo connects via bluetooth to my phone, Every time I open a door they connect and emit a series of noises to confirm. Seems to coincide with the courtesy light going on and off.
Had the same issue with fitting a hands free.

In the end I had to scrap the switched live from the radio loom and take it from a proper switched live, as in one that turns on and off with the ignition.