Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Hi to all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

My name is Mark and I am currently researching my next vehicle, Citroen Berlingo of course!!
My Brother-in-law got me interested with the vehicle,'s great practicality as I have a family of four.
I'm after as new as possible but it must have the interior roof storage and separate sunroofs, are these available on the 3rd Gen?? I haven't seen any?
Anyway look forward to discussing on here and look forward to making new friends.

Regards

Mark
Hi Mark,

Im a newbie myself and also pick up my first Berlingo on the 11th of sept and i cant wait. I think they only come with the glass panels in the roof ??

I'm thinking this a rare option and having had a quick look through autotrader i didnt see on with the glass roof panels.

However i have found this site that has pictures of one.

http://www.netcarshow.com/citroen/2009-b...ace/03.htm
Welcome Mark!
Maybe your choice of wording but the MkII Berlingo Desire is the one with overhead storage
bins (Modutop) and a roof with glazed panels. But please note that these panels do not open like a
sunroof. It is therefore best to get a 'Desire' with aircon fitted. The glass is of the 100% UV
blocking variety but it can still get a bit hot when parked up in the sun for a while.
Hi and welcome

The current Berlingo (mk3) can also come with the glazed panels (fixed) and overhead storage. It is slightly different to the mk2 equivalent in that there are no lockers above the rear passengers. It still has the large locker over the boot and the shelf above the windscreen. According to the Citroen website, this is an option for VTR and XTR models. You need to look for "Modutop".
(03-09-2012, 12:34 PM)OlJeffers Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Mark!
Maybe your choice of wording but the MkII Berlingo Desire is the one with overhead storage
bins (Modutop) and a roof with glazed panels. But please note that these panels do not open like a
sunroof. It is therefore best to get a 'Desire' with aircon fitted. The glass is of the 100% UV
blocking variety but it can still get a bit hot when parked up in the sun for a while.

OJ,

Many thanks, thats helped narrow down my search criteria. The rear passenger overhead bins are a requirement so a MII it is!

Mark
(04-09-2012, 01:31 PM)SouthcoastMark Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2012, 12:34 PM)OlJeffers Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Mark!

OJ,

Many thanks, thats helped narrow down my search criteria. The rear passenger overhead bins are a requirement so a MII it is!

Mark

Check the hinges on the overhead lockers, they are prone to break and I believe cost a fotune to replace.