Berlingo Forum

Full Version: 306 seats DO fit!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have just spent the last 4 hours fitting a set of half leather 306 seats to my berlingo, they fit onto the berlingo runners very easily, no welding, just drilling, only worrying part was cutting the old seats off with a slitting disc. Its then a case of drilling holes on the berlingo runner/bases, and use the bolts from runners on 306 seats. They sit at the perfect height and look as if done from new, very pleased!! Smile
Nice one! :woop: Good to know. PICS please? Smile
Well done, must have took guts to start cutting, though.
Awesome stuff, Phase 1 306 sports seats are uber comfortable and supportive too. Got a Subaru WRX seat waiting to got into mine at some point.
I'm partway through a similar escapade, making good use of a dead Xantia. For the curious, here's how the seat bases trim up - you can see there's only six short runs of weld to slice:

[Image: seatbasetrimmed1.jpg]

And a typical weld "before" cutting:

[Image: seatbaseweld1.jpg]
Yeah that's it, then you drill holes in the bases to correspond with the threaded holes in the seat, of which there are actually 8 but citroen/peugeot only use 4. The holes are very roughly in the area of the welds. so pleased i did it, anyone considering it go for it. I dont know how to post pics or i'd have showed the end result!
(28-12-2012, 10:36 AM)darryloh Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's it, then you drill holes in the bases to correspond with the threaded holes in the seat, of which there are actually 8 but citroen/peugeot only use 4. The holes are very roughly in the area of the welds. so pleased i did it, anyone considering it go for it. I dont know how to post pics or i'd have showed the end result!
Check out " forum help " @ top of page for info on posting pics.
ok here goes

[attachment=816]
Thanks for pic! :drool: Big Grin
Thanks for the pics. Good job!

Makes me wish now i'd put in a bit more effort with the seats from the donor GTi6 i used, instead of being lazy, breaking the car for bits and selling the seats on.

Doh! :brickwall:
Pages: 1 2 3 4