Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Bonnet bras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: berlingo-bonnet-bra-500x500.jpg]

What do you think of them?

Look good? Waste of time? Interested to hear opinions

Dislike!

Ive seen a few on 206's, lupos, those sort of things, never on a berl yet! But i hate the things, i know why they are used, but i dont see the point...if that makes any sense.
I saw this earlier, when looking on google lol
Used to see them a lot on VW Beetles. My cousin had one on his until we parked in a field one day and went fishing. On our return we found that some cattle had decided to eat it....
I think there brill, had one on my vw camper, , had spells with it on , then off as I had heard it can take paint off...but never met anyone at a festival with that problem
I want one so any ideas where I can get one for a mk 3? I was considering having the whole of my bonnet done black but this would be better and cheaper.
cheers
Pete.
Any idea if you can get one for a mk1??
Quick word of warning about bonnet bra's though, I had one on the van and it discoloured the bonnets paintwork due to the trapped moisture!

[Image: 264297_4118267189257_1195414585_n.jpg]
Touch up pen in the glove box is more stealth :whistle:
Or you could just get it sprayed with bedliner...
(Just keep the Mythbusters well away afterwards.)

;-)
(14-08-2013, 01:04 PM)PeteA Wrote: [ -> ]Quick word of warning about bonnet bra's though, I had one on the van and it discoloured the bonnets paintwork due to the trapped moisture!

[Image: 264297_4118267189257_1195414585_n.jpg]

Any discolouring created by moisture can be fixed with a good old hot air gun...
Pages: 1 2 3