Berlingo Forum

Full Version: 2.0 HDI 90hp or 110hp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all
I have a 2003 partner 2.0HDI 90hp
I was just wondering what is the difference between the 90hp and 110hp variants and before someone posts it, I'm not looking for the answer 20hp. Is it just a case of the ECU being programmed differently, or are there mechanical differences like bigger intercooler.(not even sure mine has an intercooler). Anyway, like I say, I was just wondering and thought someone on here must know the answer and would be good enough to enlighten me.
90 has no Intercooler, 110 has a small intercooler and I assume a higher pressure turbo or different ECU map?

I have an large front mount intercooler and all the relevant pipework for sale actually #blatentselfpromotion Big Grin
As Pete says + the wastegate is ECU controlled
O.k thanks for the reply's. I'll sleep a little easier tonight now. And sorry pete I'm not in the market for add ons. Sounds like hard work and a headache. After all, it is only a van.
ONLY a van? wash your mouth out young man.You may have the limp lion on the front but that's no excuse to upset us delicate forum members.
By the way,welcome aboard.:thumbsup::whistle:
(26-07-2013, 07:22 PM)RichB72 Wrote: [ -> ]O.k thanks for the reply's. I'll sleep a little easier tonight now. And sorry pete I'm not in the market for add ons. Sounds like hard work and a headache. After all, it is only a van.

The exact reason why I'm selling it all, Can't be bothered anymore ha ha.
(26-07-2013, 08:24 PM)ron Wrote: [ -> ]ONLY a van? wash your mouth out young man.You may have the limp lion on the front but that's no excuse to upset us delicate forum members.
By the way,welcome aboard.:thumbsup::whistle:

Anyone else smell fish ???