Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Tapatalk - Any possibility for the forum???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Would there be a possibility of registering this forum with Tapatalk? For those who don't know its a smartphone app (Android and I phone) which gives notifications to users for subscribed threads and enables easy posting. The app costs a couple of quid for users but it is free for admin to register forums with Tapatalk. A couple of other forums I use have it enabled and I find it really useful. Could be useful for lingo owners if they're out and about with a problem and need info fast. No I don't work for Tapatalk or anything like that. Just find it handy. http://www.tapatalk.com/:salut:
Good idea. I use Tapatalk all the time for reading and posting to a meat smoking forum I belong to.
I've never used Tapatalk, but I would be interested in something like this
:eek: @ 3Rensho - I'm very concerned about you belonging to a 'meat smoking forum' maybe its just me but that sounds wrong! Confusedalut:
(17-05-2011, 09:33 AM)3rensho Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea. I use Tapatalk all the time for reading and posting to a meat smoking forum I belong to.

[Image: character00189.gif]
divingscubaboy - not to worry. We smoke hams, pastrami, bacon, salmon and BIG sausages Big GrinBig Grin
(17-05-2011, 10:02 AM)3rensho Wrote: [ -> ]divingscubaboy - not to worry. We smoke hams, pastrami, bacon, salmon and BIG sausages Big GrinBig Grin

Thats ok then, trouble is I'm now seriously hungry! :drool:
I use Tapatalk too, for a couple of other forums I use. Much better than using a browser on your mobile phone.
Bear with me a few minutes and it will be running on this site.

Im not too familiar with tapatalk myself, but i believe that if you have already purchased it for use on an another forum, its free for x other forums.
(17-05-2011, 11:32 AM)Andre Wrote: [ -> ]Bear with me a few minutes and it will be running on this site.

Im not too familiar with tapatalk myself, but i believe that if you have already purchased it for use on an another forum, its free for x other forums.

Thats great Andre. You are correct in saying that people who already have the app do not need to pay again. I know from some other forums it can take a bit of tweaking but we'll bear with you on that! :thumbsup: Confusedalut:
Pages: 1 2 3