Berlingo Forum

Full Version: The Air Filter Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have been plagued with a rattle from the van - a 1.9 02 plate Berlingo - believe it may come from the air filter box which is obviously not secured - rattling around like a clapper in a bell - question is what and where should it be secured to - not sure if a bracket has broken or what but would very much like to secure as the rattling is driving me mad - plus i quess it may well fall off - any good advice much appreciated
Depending how much is broken or missing you could do worse than fitting a K&N air filter.
One of of the guys who has will, no doubt, be along to let you know all of the pros and cons!

J90XXX your thoughts please.
one of the problems is i dont know how much is broken/missing - intend getting under there tomorrow (assuming it aint raining) with a torch and have a good look - there appears to be a moulded plate at the back which heads under the front suspension which looks like it should attach to something - will need to find out - do you (or does anyone) know if theres anything on the internet (exploded view or similar) which may give a few leads - cant find anything myself but that doesnt mean a lot.