Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Berlingo 2014 model year changes next month ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I heard today that there is a facelift to berlingos sometime next month, apparently slight aerodynamic front end/bumper and a few other small changes, does anyone know exactly what the facelift/update consists of ? And what exact date its from ? As i was going to order a new van but now thinking i will hang on for the facelift.
Yep model year 24

Starting from build dates middle of November 2013

I only have details of the XTR so far

quoted below.

"XTR
The specification of the XTR is significantly enhanced with the addition of the following equipment as standard:
- Connecting Box
- Serenity Pack electrically folding heated door mirrors and rear parking sensors.
- Split opening tailgate with dark tinted rear side and tailgate windows
As a result the OTR price will be increased by £400 representing a significant cost/value benefit to customers.
In addition the following changes are made to XTR:
- -
-
Old
-
-
VTR AND XTR ETG
- EGS gearbox is replaced by ETG gearbox.
- Cruise control with speed limiter (RG03) becomes a 100% option on ETG versions.
- Introduction of a gear shift indicator (GSI) on the dial cluster.
Replacement of the “ Detection Pack” by the “Cruise control with speed limiter” option . Deletion of the options: “Fixed swan neck towbar” and “Demountable swan neck towbar”.
Replacement of Blue 'Tektonik' cloth by Beige 'Tektonik' cloth
New
Replacement of large side protection strips by slim side protection strips.
Change of colour of the exterior longitudinal roof bars from matt black to Lyon Grey.

The front grill has an extra "fill section in the centre if body colour

The main change is the lack of exterior side sills and lack of large side moulding for the XTR
Also the change from blue to beige interior, inline with the European cars.

Oh and the base price has gone up, but you get more included as standard like the tinted glass/split open rear
Connecting box
Parking sensors
Folding mirrors
Are all now standard

Cloth colours

The photos are rubbish

The best way to see the whole seats is to use the German / French configuration websites.

What we think they look like based on the German Site

Interior pic
(18-10-2013, 02:22 PM)T1NY Wrote: [ -> ]Yep model year 24

Starting from build dates middle of November 2014

November 2014? or 2013?

My dealer & Citroen told me I wouldn't loose out if the price came down while mine was on order. I ordered some of the options that are now standard. May be worth a word if it's this year. No biggy as they gave me an excellent deal & some of the cosmetic changes don't appeal so I'm glad I didn't wait. My mrs is still disappointed we missed the front grill of the previous version we saw so much of in France!

Cheers
Sorry slip of the finger 2013
Cheers. Great info. Reviewing the order form & the info you posted I think we'll leave the dealer be after all. Just wish it could be here sooner!
Van changes are:

Front grille (filler)

Slimmer side rubbing strips

Map reading lights in overhead storage shelf.

According to the dealer i spoke to there are no price changes on vans.
Just been told we're getting the facelift from our order that went in end of September. Not totally happy about that - we liked the wide side strips & plastc sill cover.

The online configurater hasn't been updated yet so I have requested images from Citroen Uk marketing.
They don't have images yet.

I asked

It's not hard to imagine.
They strips are just like all the other models in the range.
The sill's are just without the plastics

According to the parts list the side strips might be retro fit able
But the side sills require holes in the body so, can't be fitting after.

Oh and don't forget you will miss the silver rear lower bumber trim.
Though I think that should be retro fit.
The rear is showing all black on my configurator. Aye - no problem visualising the bump strips & sills. It's the fill on the front grill I can't visualise.
I think they should have stuck with the 2012 grill personally.
It's just a small slither of body colour between the two chrome strips.

On the current car it is just a black hole, that serves no purpose as it doesn't go through to the engine anyway, so I guess they just added the filler part to smooth out the front airflow.

Depending on what body colour your going for, you might not even notice it.
Ie. dark colours Black/grey etc it will hardly show up.

Alan
Pages: 1 2 3 4