Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My XTR 1.6 [4 month old ] feels as though it,s missing when I,m doing 60 mph , the whole car shakes when it happens. Could it be fuel starvasion?
Mine done that for a while i never did find out what caused it. Supermarket fuel?
Took it the dealer , but no problem found , they updated the computer system .
(13-01-2014, 06:07 PM)henry sb Wrote: [ -> ]Took it the dealer , but no problem found , they updated the computer system .
Although they said no problem found, they did update the computer system in the car Confusedcratch:
Yep, said similar to me about hesitant car/ clutch smell, and updated ecu. Super Diesel helps. Seems there are a few Pug Partners affected by fuel filter problems too.
might be worth changing your fuel filter, I had problems with mine but not exactly the same as yours, I get mine changed with every oil change now and ive never had any more probs
The car seems to be running better than before since the upgrade .
Here we go again , the last couple of days the car started to do the same thing . Back to garage next week ..grr
give it a good thrash once warm might clear it out.
(31-01-2014, 02:23 PM)ATL_driver Wrote: [ -> ]give it a good thrash once warm might clear it out.

Done that , ..ps , its an automatic.
Pages: 1 2