Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Just joined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

My other half (Seaman) felt I ought to register in my own right AND introduce myself. So what can I say except that I've fallen for our Berlingo "hook, line and sinker". I suppose we've had it now for nearly three weeks and we're still learning about it - and probably will be for some time to come, particularly with the MyWay SatNav. We're looking forward to a REALLY long drive we've got arranged in September to the south of France. All being well I shall be placing a few threads on the forum that I have in mind which I hope members will find of interest.

Bye for now
Tracey
Hello Landgirl and welcome.

Look forward to your threads and tales from your trip
Welcome Landgirl. Sounds like you're going thru the initial phase of ownership just like I did. Something new to learn every day. It's a lot of fun motoring in a Berli. Looking forward to posts about your travels later this year. Take lots of pictures.

Tom
Hi and welcome to the forum. Good to hear that you are enjoying the Berlingo and your French trip sounds like fun.
Hi, Landgirl.
The J&T set is now complete, welcome!
Welcome to the club, good luck on your trip!