Berlingo Forum

Full Version: The little fella won't start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all

I have a little prob with my 03 berlingo I have just parked it onmy drive taken the stereo out now the little bouncer won't start I have put the stereo back in and now that's not working its a 1.9 non turbo model any ideas

Thanks
Does the engine turn over?
Yes it turns over fine the glow plug light goes out every thing is good apart from the starting bit
Have you blown any fuses fiddling about with the stereo?
I have just noticed on the LCD dash display on the centre consol it is saying Eco mod the screen is very dim but has always been like that

I just hit the hazards on and they are working but not clicking

No have checked all of them but the hazard warning lights don't click and the indicators don't work nor do the wipers
I blew one of the fuses when I changed mine and it controls the 12v socket and cig lighter... are those working??

If not there's a fuse in the bax to the right of the wheel. Guessing a bit bit think it was a 20amp one somewhere in the centre. I popped it because the radio aerial connector made contact with the metal housing plate...
The 12v and cig lighter are working but that 20 amp fuse has blown
The down Side is I have no fuses that size so till her indoors comes home I am stranded thanks will let everybody know the results
What's wrong with a bent paperclip?
In the GOOD old days with glass fuses,those of a particular leaning would think nothing of using a cut down nailRolleyes Those were the days.:whistle:
After a long wait and a trip to the auto factor a 30p fuse has fixed it
Now she is running thank you for all your help and advise
Pages: 1 2