Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Berlingo XTR+ for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, don't know if anyone is interested in my berlingo that I have for sale. It's a 2007 1.6 hdi XTR+ ex forestry van, very clean only done 62,000 miles with good history. All the usual XTR+ features like limited slip differential, slightly raised ride height and full metal sump guard.
Not interested personally, but you may get a better response if you post a price and some pictures
Did try to put a picture on but they were all too large a file to add.

Price I was after is £3600
hi there is it the van or car type one or two rear doors you can make your picks email size
Hi
it is a van but has the rear hatch not the double doors.

have tried to reduce the picture size but I guess I must be stupid or something!!!!
Click the 'New Reply' button not the 'Quick Reply'

Underneath the large white box you type your message in, there is a word saying 'Tiny2pic', click it

It will open up a small window with a Chose File button, click this button and navigate to where you have your picture saved on your computer

Click Upload now (don't worry about the sizing, the picture will automatically be resized when it is viewed in the post)

When it has finished uploading, it will give you some text which starts with [IMG] - copy all this text and paste it in to your post

When you post the reply, it will bring the picture in

If you want to add more than one picture, repeat the process