Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Where does the alarm ecu located on the mk1 berlingo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

I think I might be missing the alarm ecu on my 2001 betlingo that's why it isn't working, is is supposed to be located behind the right headlight under the bonnet?

Pic attached is where I think I might go as the other end of that wire attaches to the siren

Cheers

Andy
Oh my goodness, the damage that salt has done! Sad

The alarm ECU is located on the nearside, in the wiring bundle behind the front door - look for a box with grey and brown plugs into it. The hooter is under the wheelarch liner I understand, offside - more or less below the scuttle.
(19-05-2014, 11:27 AM)addo Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my goodness, the damage that salt has done! Sad

The alarm ECU is located on the nearside, in the wiring bundle behind the front door - look for a box with grey and brown plugs into it. The hooter is under the wheelarch liner I understand, offside - more or less below the scuttle.

Yea the siren is under the bonnet above the drivers wheel arch and attached to to bulkhead,

What do you mean it's in the wiring bundle behind the front door? Behind the passenger door card?

Cheers
I've only got the van wiring diagram for alarm, and it shows just forward of the NSR wheelarch, where there's a cavity on vans covered by a metal plate. The general harness diagrams for sliding door vehicles suggest it's still quite near there - locate the harness under the nearside front door scuff plate and follow it back.