Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Need plastic trim from Multispace / Desire interior?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a lot of bits and pieces in case somebody needs something big or small. Let me know what you need and we if I have it we can sort out something on the cheap. Perfect if you need replacement. This stuff came from a Berlingo Desire model with modutop so it's either black or cream colour. Rear section carpet and metal frame also available. Just ask really....
Rear sliding door interior plastic trims and fixing studs?
anything of this? http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/showthrea...739&page=2

or rear speaker mountings?
Ok tell me what is BOOT STORAGE BOX and BOOT ARRANGING-BOX so I can let you know if I have these, also rear speakers covers on the roof or is this something for the rear sliding doors?

are you talking about the sliding door cards or other trim above it? I think the answer is yes on all of the above but I need to check the door cards first.
bottom cards and material covered top rails / arm rests? just below the glass, matey... only need the drivers rear slider but if price is right ill take the pair, i need the plastic christmas tree studs that hold 'em on too, if possible..
(21-05-2014, 03:01 PM)Kokain Wrote: [ -> ] Ok tell me what is BOOT STORAGE BOX and BOOT ARRANGING-BOX so I can let you know if I have these, also rear speakers covers on the roof
sorry i missed this post
the speakers covers that are on the rear of the roof with the light. i will try to find a pic of it
[attachment=1704]

Speakers like this? (Pic snipped from WCP Ltd.)
yes, they look about right, i saw the one on one berlingo for sale on eBay,but i cant find the pic. now, they looked about 2 inch thick, and they where up, on either corner of the ceiling, where the rear light is.
if it was on that one i saw, sure i could retrofit mine with them too. (hoping the speaker wiring is there too).
Yes, mine doesn't have these speakers, they are something like 6.5" and the mounting is specific to the roof. Unfortunately they won't fit your vehicle as you won't have anywhere to slot the magnets in. Even under the plastic covers there is a big chunk of plastic sticking out where they bolt to. My idea was to remove the rear speakers from there to prevent large items getting stuck in the van, but that's simply impossible unless the whole plastic liner comes out.

If there is anything else you need, let me know.
i will, thanks, i was going to put some sound on the back, due the kids want to hear the music, by putting the volume up, but them in the front we cant talk due it.
Pages: 1 2