Berlingo Forum
service - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Specific Model Chat, Problems and Faults (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: K9 Third Generation (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-57.html)
+--- Thread: service (/thread-20462.html)

Pages: 1 2

service - 5EAN - 26-01-2021

i have a January 2020 (69) plate 1.5 650 enterprise BlueHDI van when its due for a service do i get any notice via any of the on board instruments i belive its a 2 year or 24k service interval any help would be great full and its only got 4600 miles on the clock so far.

RE: service - jj9 - 26-01-2021

I'm assuming the display will count down the miles or the time until service like it does on my car, it would be a step backwards if it didn't.

Personally I wouldn't be happy leaving oil in an engine for two years no matter what any manufactures literature told me, I would change it annually regardless of a low mileage.

RE: service - boop - 26-01-2021

Mine throws a wrench on the cluster screen when service time comes. Which is 30K km.

I change at 15K.

RE: service - Tree - 27-01-2021

i've ran all my berlingos on the service interval - the 1.6hdi all models should be 16k miles service.

Never once changed or topped up my oil in between and never had an issue - modern oils are so much better than they ever were.

However, my service intervals are every six months!

RE: service - geoff - 27-01-2021

Do you have the owners handbook / manual which came with the vehicle - do modern vehicles still come with an owners handbook even ??
If you do there will be the required informationed detailed therein.

I wonder what the difference is in air filter technology between my 2007 Hdi engine and a 2020 engine ???
( tongue in cheek here of course ! )

I have to say that my '07 engine always responds with better MPG and sweeter running with a new air filter and mine is done annually circa 10k miles

RE: service - geoff - 27-01-2021

Air filters .... given the proliferation of computers and sensors on modern vehicles perhaps two more would be useful to measure differential air pressure across the air filter and then we could be notified when the filter actally needs replacing - standard practice in most industrial settings many years before I retired.

Hmm.... I wonder if we could have automated sump oil sample analysis as well ?? what about a secondary bypass filter ?

Doubt the main dealers would be happy with the MASSIVE loss of revenue though LOL !!

RE: service - jj9 - 27-01-2021

(27-01-2021, 09:11 AM)geoff Wrote:  ... I wonder if we could have automated sump oil sample analysis as well ?? . . . 

They are doing that now, they call them "Oil Life Monitors"

RE: service - Oi69 - 27-01-2021

put the Citroen app on your phone link it to vehicle and it will tell you everything updates recalls servicing. I have a new driver its 12 months or 16000 miles and the app counts down to when it need doing

RE: service - 5EAN - 28-01-2021

just got hold of service schedule for the van

RE: service - Mark604 - 29-01-2021

Would there be one of these schedules for the K9 1.2 petrol I can get my hands on?