Berlingo Forum
Hello - I am a Berlingo owner from today - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Introductions, Feedback & Site Rules, & General Chat (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Hello - I am a Berlingo owner from today (/thread-5083.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hello - I am a Berlingo owner from today - snowdrop - 07-03-2013

Hi - I have just picked up my 2007 Citroen Berlingo Multispace Forte 1.6 HDi (92) today. It has intergalactic mileage (172000) but I have absolutely fallen in love with it already. Sold my Mitsubishi Delica last night and am hoping this new truck will be a lot more economical and reliable !!

RE: Hello - I am a Berlingo owner from today - ron - 07-03-2013

Welcome snowdrop. I see your new motor is just about run in.Look after it,regular oil changes etc & you'll double that mileage.Good luck.

Hello - I am a Berlingo owner from today - philip - 07-03-2013

Hi snowdrop that's some mileage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Hello - I am a Berlingo owner from today - evdama - 07-03-2013

If thats the original engine with the original turbo we would all love to speak to the previous owner:thumbsup:

RE: Hello - I am a Berlingo owner from today - snowdrop - 07-03-2013

Hi - thank you for all the welcomes. It is the original engine but with new turbo fitted and all the bits that go with it around 12000 miles ago. In fact it's had almost everything replace over the short years it's lived - got really good reports of four weekly inspections and everything done to it so hopeful of a few more miles out of it. Really loving the car so far (but then I did pass my test in a Morris Minor !!)

RE: Hello - I am a Berlingo owner from today - evdama - 07-03-2013

(07-03-2013, 09:23 PM)snowdrop Wrote:  Hi - thank you for all the welcomes. It is the original engine but with new turbo fitted and all the bits that go with it around 12000 miles ago. In fact it's had almost everything replace over the short years it's lived - got really good reports of four weekly inspections and everything done to it so hopeful of a few more miles out of it. Really loving the car so far (but then I did pass my test in a Morris Minor !!)

I took my test in a Morris1000 but did the learning in an A35:eek:

RE: Hello - I am a Berlingo owner from today - ron - 08-03-2013

I took my driving test in a Bedford RL.

RE: Hello - I am a Berlingo owner from today - Drew - 08-03-2013

I took my test in a 2 litre petrol Transit van.

RE: Hello - I am a Berlingo owner from today - taxi - 08-03-2013

(07-03-2013, 09:35 PM)evdama Wrote:  
(07-03-2013, 09:23 PM)snowdrop Wrote:  Hi - thank you for all the welcomes. It is the original engine but with new turbo fitted and all the bits that go with it around 12000 miles ago. In fact it's had almost everything replace over the short years it's lived - got really good reports of four weekly inspections and everything done to it so hopeful of a few more miles out of it. Really loving the car so far (but then I did pass my test in a Morris Minor !!)

evdama, I bet you took yours in a tractor . Wearing a string vest.: whistle:

RE: Hello - I am a Berlingo owner from today - evdama - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 08:53 PM)taxi Wrote:  
(07-03-2013, 09:35 PM)evdama Wrote:  

evdama, I bet you took yours in a tractor . Wearing a string vest.: whistle:
A string vest and nothing else-they gave me the pass grade just to get me out of there:drool: