Berlingo Forum
Berlingo "skyline" 1.4l petrol! - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Berlingo Chat (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Members' Berlingos (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Berlingo "skyline" 1.4l petrol! (/thread-959.html)

Pages: 1 2

Berlingo "skyline" 1.4l petrol! - stoansteppas - 27-06-2011

Hi there!

This is my 1.4l Berlingo phase 1, not a lot of pictures though, but I'll be taking some more, soon!

[Image: 2d79g5z.png]

(btw i'm a photography student, this picture is taken with a leica m4 Wink )

Peace Wink

RE: Berlingo "skyline" ? - Northman - 28-06-2011

Thanks for posting that. It's great to see more unusual Berlingos! I look foward to more pictures of your vehicle.

I have a question, however. You're Berlingo has a rear window on the side that does not go the full length of the vehicle. In the UK, one can only get a Multispace (full length rear window) or a van (no rear window). Your vehicle, however, is something midway between a Multispace and a van. What is the correct name for such Berlingos?

p.s. Did I really write "You're Berlingo"? Oh dear. My apologies to anyone who is offended by my spelling. I meant (of course) "Your Berlingo".

RE: Berlingo "skyline" ? - Andre - 28-06-2011

Was about to say it looks like the van of an arteest. Nice to see you here mate :thumbsup:

RE: Berlingo "skyline" ? - Chris - 28-06-2011

Hi and welcome to the forum

RE: Berlingo "skyline" ? - stoansteppas - 28-06-2011

(28-06-2011, 11:08 AM)Northman Wrote:  Thanks for posting that. It's great to see more unusual Berlingos! I look foward to more pictures of your vehicle.

I have a question, however. You're Berlingo has a rear window on the side that does not go the full length of the vehicle. In the UK, one can only get a Multispace (full length rear window) or a van (no rear window). Your vehicle, however, is something midway between a Multispace and a van. What is the correct name for such Berlingos?

That's normal around here, it's a regular berlingo phase 1 van, nothing more, nothing less... So i have no clue Wink

(28-06-2011, 11:21 AM)Andre Wrote:  Was about to say it looks like the van of an arteest. Nice to see you here mate :thumbsup:

The things you can do with motip matt black and papertape... Big Grin

RE: Berlingo "skyline" ? - j90xxx - 29-06-2011

Welcome.
Nice graphics.
Even the rain adds to the artistic ambience of the photo.:thumbsup:

RE: Berlingo "skyline" ? - stoansteppas - 02-07-2011

Maybe a fun fact to know, everything has been hand stenciled (paper tape) and painted with simple motip spray paint.

RE: Berlingo "skyline" ? - stoansteppas - 10-08-2011

[Image: 86914]

Update, i will paint all of my rims like this tomorrow!

Yes/No?

RE: Berlingo "skyline" ? - Ol'Jeffers - 10-08-2011

Why not? Smile Cool graphics!!:thumbsup:
Some of those old style (80s) steel spoked wheels would also look good......mebbe.

RE: Berlingo "skyline" ? - stoansteppas - 11-08-2011

(10-08-2011, 11:55 PM)OlJeffers Wrote:  Why not? Smile Cool graphics!!:thumbsup:
Some of those old style (80s) steel spoked wheels would also look good......mebbe.

They would, but i'm on a really low budget here Wink