Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recent Downtime
#1
Morning All

I wanted to update you all on the recent site downtime.

As the site has grown in popularity over the past few years, we experience more frequent periods of very high traffic flow - both wanted and unwanted. 95% of the time we are within our server limits, the other 5% we place too much strain on our current hosting set up- hence our provider putting a review on the account.

We've had great uptime since this forum started and I'd like to keep I that way - so will be working with the tech support of our provider and if a move is needed, will be something we consider.

Thanks a lot for your support


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Want Help with the Forum? Read Help Documents Here

[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Andre for this post:
  • brajomobil, CandR, Desire, rnamman, RolyG
Reply
#2
Welcome back Andre! Good to see the forum back. As a owner of several busy forums myself I can appreciate the work you do.
2015 Cactus Feel BlueHDi
2014 Dispatch Van LWB
Ex 2013 Berlingo XTR 1.6HDi 115 owner
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to knackerdan for this post:
  • RolyG
Reply
#3
(09-09-2014, 07:42 AM)knackerdan Wrote:  Welcome back Andre! Good to see the forum back. As a owner of several busy forums myself I can appreciate the work you do.

Yes welcome back I was getting desperate for my Berlingo forum fix well done Andre good man.
Reply
#4
Phew! Glad to see you're back online! Me and Bernard (the Berlingo) were feeling a bit out out on a limb without the support of the forum, so thanks for your efforts! :thumbsup:
'56 Multispace 1.6HDi - Iron Grey
Reply
#5
It's great to see it back, was getting worried that it may have disappeared without trace :O
2010 (B9) Berlingo Multispace XTR HDi 112 - Kyanos Blue
Previously - 2002 (M49) Berlingo Multispace 2.0 HDi Diesel - Arctic Steel
Reply
#6
(09-09-2014, 05:21 PM)Mike Wrote:  It's great to see it back, was getting worried that it may have disappeared without trace :O

+1Confusedalut:
Landmark
Ex 1.4 Berlingo Multispace
Reply
#7
(09-09-2014, 07:13 PM)Landmark Wrote:  
(09-09-2014, 05:21 PM)Mike Wrote:  It's great to see it back, was getting worried that it may have disappeared without trace :O

+1Confusedalut:
+ another. :thumbsup:
Not the owner, just the bloke who looks after it.

ALL the owner does is drive it and put fuel in. Rolleyes
Reply
#8
Good to be back thank you Andre :woop: :woop: it was like the seen from Dallas got out the shower it is all going on again Rolleyes plus i had to start talking to the missus :justno:
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

                                                        Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy
 
                                                        

                                        
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Jed Clampit for this post:
  • Andre, RolyG, ron
Reply
#9
Good to see it up again, thou did have a look on the site FB page but no updates since 2013, might been an idea to get lil bit of info out about what going on.
Reply
#10
(09-09-2014, 05:21 PM)Mike Wrote:  It's great to see it back, was getting worried that it may have disappeared without trace :O

Never!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Want Help with the Forum? Read Help Documents Here

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Andre for this post:
  • Mike
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:
  

Password:
  




[-]
Search
(Advanced Search)

[-]
Latest Threads
gearbox removal
Last Post: Art b
Yesterday 11:27 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 125
Issue with starts (cold/warm engine)
Last Post: TessG
Yesterday 06:12 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 1036
Berlingo sudden lurching and jumping.
Last Post: lien
Yesterday 04:31 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 884
Sos noise
Last Post: hawaiianblue
Yesterday 02:15 PM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 1173
1.6 hdi turbo fail again advice please
Last Post: Art b
Yesterday 11:35 AM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 2721
Sat Nav 2015 enterprise
Last Post: cancunia
Yesterday 09:45 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 667
Hello
Last Post: Matt Haigh
08-12-2018 10:10 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 402
Grizz' Prozac for the Soul - Berlingo Multispace
Last Post: Grizz
08-12-2018 09:55 PM
» Replies: 558
» Views: 103908
Switch Purpose ??
Last Post: Oi69
08-12-2018 03:20 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 2850
Anti Pollution
Last Post: Jackalus
08-12-2018 03:11 PM
» Replies: 22
» Views: 14912

[-]
Recent Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page