Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facial light replacement
Are the bulbs easy to change it's in the most inconvenient place for it to stop working?

[Image: 4361ce42010507c700da074a013c6e23.jpg]
2010 (B9) Berlingo Multispace XTR HDi 112 - Kyanos Blue
Previously - 2002 (M49) Berlingo Multispace 2.0 HDi Diesel - Arctic Steel
I haven't tried to get behind that panel, but I know the panel just above where your lamps are out [the stowage you have a packet of tissues in] just pulls out [you have to pull it quite firmly as there is a long locating spigot on the back] Once you have that out at least you might be able to get a look at the back of the panel below [or at least see how it releases]
mine also turns off every now and then...a little nudge on the window heating symbol gets it back on again...
Mine goes off every now and then as well, a quick tap brings it back on.
2001 1.9D Multispace.
Diagbox diagnostics in Northumberland.
Easy but fiddly. Uses the standard small capless bulbs. Previous thread here explains it. http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/thread-7860.html
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Opensauce for this post:
  • Mike
I tried, and failed- took too much skin off my knuckles and just couldnt get my hands in to get at the bulbs! Might have a go at removing the facia though and go at it from the front- looks so much easier....
(29-11-2016, 08:52 PM)Mike, any success ???  I removed my radio (easy), but can\t seem to remove the storage tray - I presume with this out access should be reasonably OK.  Any tips / advice ???  Thanks, VicG Wrote:  Are the bulbs easy to change it's in the most inconvenient place for it to stop working?

[Image: 4361ce42010507c700da074a013c6e23.jpg]
Mike, any success ??? I removed my radio (easy), but can\t seem to remove the storage tray - I presume with this out access should be reasonably OK. Any tips / advice ??? Thanks, VicG
(29-11-2016, 10:51 PM)Multispacer Wrote:  I haven't tried to get behind that panel, but I know the panel just above where your lamps are out [the stowage you have a packet of tissues in] just pulls out [you have to pull it quite firmly as there is a long locating spigot on the back] Once you have that out at least you might be able to get a look at the back of the panel below [or at least see how it releases]
(29-11-2016, 10:51 PM)Multispacer Wrote:  I haven't tried to get behind that panel, but I know the panel just above where your lamps are out [the stowage you have a packet of tissues in] just pulls out [you have to pull it quite firmly as there is a long locating spigot on the back] Once you have that out at least you might be able to get a look at the back of the panel below [or at least see how it releases]

Hi, I have a similar issue - I have noted something similar to your description on the back of the stowage box, but it does'nt seem to unclip & the box remains firmly in place.  Any thoughts / advice.  Rgds, VicG