Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glove Box Removal
I am having trouble removing my glove box ( 2012 xtr e-Hdi 1.6)  . . I have removed all the screws (6) plus the plastic push on clips (2) which are at the bottom  on the box.  I eventually got the the audio connection box out  ( left hand side of the glove box)  but try as I may just can't the OBD II  connector block out it's hard to tell which way it comes out. plus having removed all the screws and clips there seem there is something on the bottom left side stopping it coming out.  I have the new replacement box and cant see where any additional screws that could be stopping it from coming out
Any help would be appreciated 
Wow!! I can’t believe I posted this so long ago without any replies ☹ But I have finally got around to replacing the box. . . The problem was a plastic plate held in by a clip and having removed the complete box together with the OBD II  connector block and audio connection box I discovered that the lid/cover could be removed (with 3 screws) without removing the whole glove box and could be fitted in minutes. I assumed that as you could only buy the complete box the lid alone could not be replaced hence me fitting a complete box
It sounds like a Citroen thing - if no one replied then they did not know how to do it or explain, sometimes explaining something via a forum can be difficult.

Personally i have never done one but i have worked on many citroens - the earlier ones - and they can be a pain Citroen usually hide screws!