Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on egs6 please
Hi
I am thinking of buying a berlingo around 2012 year and would prefer manual gearbox because that is all I have ever used, however I am intrigued by the auto gearbox in particular egs6 so i just wanted to ask some questions if I may
Is egs6 as economical as the manual gearbox
Is the egs6 gearbox easy to get used to
are there any reliability and repair expenses concerns with the egs6
and lastly if anyone owns a berlingo with the egs6 gearbox, would you recommend it
Many thanks
Some like it other's just can't get use to it they say pulling away from a junction can be funny it's not a true auto it has a dry clutch like a standard manual box if left in gear in traffic causing wear to thrust bearing and other part's of the clutch the best thing you can do take one for along test drive then you can make up your own mind.
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Have one, love it, would bij it again. Just have it forward one and a half year, no other cost than maintenance. Indeed pulling away at a junction van je strange button you Will get used tot it. Long test drive is a good tip .
(29-12-2016, 08:17 PM)berreke Wrote:  Have one, love it, would bij it again. Just have it forward one and a half year, no other cost than maintenance. Indeed pulling away at a junction van je strange button you Will get used tot it. Long test drive is a good tip .

Hi berreke thanks for your input i'll translate a bit for you hope you don't mind  Smile if you do tell me i won't do it again. 
I have one love it i would buy again Iv'e had it for one and half year's no other cost other than normal maintenance .
In deed pulling away from a junction can be strange but you will get use to it .
Along test drive is a good tip .
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Hi, thanks for both your replies, you have been very helful