Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangel 4x4 rear brake discs
Hello,

Does anyone happend to know what brake disc is fitted on my 2011 Peugeot B9 Dangel 4x4? It seems to be the same diameter and thickness as the non 4x4 version of this car. The main difference is that the 4x4 brake disc does not have an integrated wheel bearing.

I have this number, which I am told is an original Dangel part number; 3671711091, but I can't find anything on that.

The Peugeot dealer wants an insane amount of money for this standard, non-ventilated brake disc..
I can't help you with an exact answer, but you can be sure they will be from another production PSA vehicle.
The new generation Peugeot  308's no longer have an integral bearing, so this could be a good place to start.
Here is a link to the APEC braking catalogue, which can give you dimensions as a starting point .
http://www.apecbraking.co.uk/Catalogue.aspx
Is threre any website you can search for breake discs based on the dimensions?

Dangel Automobiles told me to bring the part number to a Peugeot dealer, and said this disc is specific for this vehicle. Can it really be?
(19-04-2017, 01:49 PM)mendemizo Wrote:  Is threre any website you can search for breake discs based on the dimensions?

Dangel Automobiles told me to bring the part number to a Peugeot dealer, and said this disc is specific for this vehicle. Can it really be?

Dangel specializes in modifying PSA comercial-like cars to become 4 wheel drive cars...They should know what they changed in the car when converting it...

but I am sure they did not reeinvent "the wheel" for doing it...I am sure, as Lighty said, they recurred to a catalogue part that fitted the needs, and used it. So take a look at the catalogues with the dimensions. It is likely you wil find one...
Most catalogues is viewed in the browsers and is not available as a pdf. Am I wrong?