Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heater resistor
Hi guys looking for some help ....my heater fan will only work on position 4 ...seems it's a resistor problem ....i have a multispace XTR 60 plate.....were is this located on the car please ...also I have air con don't no if its any different...any advice much appreciated
Yep - probably the resistor pack faulty.

Remove under dash panel on drivers side - 3 pop clips (small blade or screwdriver) and several spring clips.
The resistor pack is up on the right of the pedal assembly, to the left rear of the heater motor, held by a multiplug (which just pulls off when you spring the plug) and a small 4.5mm headed screw. Slide away from the screw once you've undone it, and the resistor pack drops away. All plastic.

Ebay, about £25. Minutes to fit once you've got that far. If you test it before rehousing it, remember it gets very hot very quickly.

Ps. While you're there, in the same area, change the pollen filters unless they've been done recently or are on your service contract. Real pain, but worth doing.

Gravity
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gravity for this post:
  • dogen
Sorry about the very late reply mate ...just had a look and can only find this but not sure what to unscrew or pull

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kev_1664 for this post:
  • dogen
[Image: IMG_0219.jpg]

This is what it looks like. Held in by one screw.
If you've got the underside dash cover off (removable panel above pedals) - not sure what I'm looking at in your photo - then you'll see where it fits.
Ten minutes to replace once you're there.
Gravity
Thanks mate ...all the panels are off ...just can't see were to unscrew it even when I unplug it
Looking at that pic dont even look like it would fit mine
hi iM having trouble, blower off. I dont think this is for mine either, see picture of what i think mine is, cheers, let me know if im right, .............. MINES A BERLINGO 2009[Image: IMG_0219.jpg]

This is what it looks like. Held in by one screw.
If you've got the underside dash cover off (removable panel above pedals) - not sure what I'm looking at in your photo - then you'll see where it fits.
Ten minutes to replace once you're there.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You could be right, because there are several types. The one in your pic I thought is for the M59 and earlier - but hey, it's a Berlingo, so anything could happen!

Why not show your nearest dealer both pics and see what he advises?
Gravity
(07-07-2018, 08:09 AM)Gravity Wrote:  You could be right, because there are several types. The one in your pic I thought is for the M59 and earlier - but hey, it's a Berlingo, so anything could happen!

Why not show your nearest dealer both pics and see what he advises?
I've just replaced mine on my 2011 VTR with the green one. I had  the choice of two types, but this one was for cars fitted with AirCon. They are being advertised on eBay for £10.05, which is a bargain considering whether Citroen would charge ! In principle they should be quick to replace, but I had great trouble fitting the new one as they mounting bolt is just above the accelerator pedal, it took me 40 minutes, but got there in the end, but still have the back pain from  (resting) on the door sill! The part number is NV6450. Good luck!!
http://www.johnandchris.screaming.net/be...blower.htm maybe what you are after?
Our cars  2008 1.6  HDi 92 Berlingo (His) RIP 2019
              2008 1.6  HDi 110 Mini (Hers)
              2008 1.6  HDi 143 Mini (His)