Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awning
Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask but I’m a complete novice so please be gentle with me.

Does anyone know if a Kampa Travel Pod Tailgater Awning will fit on a Berlingo, looking at the sizes it looks like it would but ours is I think what you call a pop top and I can’t see how much of the awning needs to go on top of the camper. Any advise would be appreciated. Huh
If nobody here answers your question, you could go direct to the suppliers and ask them.

I suppose it might depend a bit on whether your poptop opens at the front or at the back of your Berlingo. And I presume you camp on registered sites, so have already decided that a drive away awning is better for your needs than a standard tailgate awning.
Gravity
(14-05-2018, 01:58 PM)DGravity Wrote:  If nobody here answers your question, you could go direct to the suppliers and ask them.

I suppose it might depend a bit on whether your poptop opens at the front or at the back of your Berlingo. And I presume you camp on registered sites, so have already decided that a drive away awning is better for your needs than a standard tailgate awning.
Hi, thanks for the reply, yes it is a drive away I’m looking for, as you rightly say we will be on registered sites most of the time, the pop top lift up at the back, it does leave a small amount of flat roof, hopefully enough.