Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
part number 600d van
does anyone know the part number for rear left/nearside wheel sensor cable.also looking for a fuse layout as cant get console power points to work.the vans a berlingo 600d 2007.any help appreciated .thanks
Try putting your VIN number in at the site in the link below and you will be able to look up the parts that should be fitted to your van.

https://www.catcar.info/citroen/?lang=en&l=

My vehicle .... 2006 (m59) Berlingo Multispace Desire - 1.6 HDI 92 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jj9 for this post:
  • scooby9858
thanks jj9 already tried that through reading through the forum.on catcar for the rear left side there is 3 options on what abs unit you have 8.0 8.1 or 5.3 looking at the pic of the units it looks like 8.0 or 8.1 which is cable 4545c9.when searching for wheel sensor 4545c9 most say this is not compatable with your vehicle.the van is out of mot and the ABS light is on and on diagnostics it says its the rear left sensor.through looking for the ABS fuse the console power sockets no longer work i think a fuse has been put back in the wrong place.its turning in to a bit of a nightmare and thats before i take it for a mot.anyone know if i can take the van for a mot with ABS light on just so i know what else it fails on.thanks
Any warning lights on the dashboard are now a MOT fail, just encountered this on Friday fyi
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Courierselfemployed for this post:
  • scooby9858
(10-06-2018, 05:21 AM)Courierselfemployed Wrote:  Any warning lights on the dashboard are now a MOT fail, just encountered this on Friday fyi

thats what i thought.would the ABS light come under dangerous or major as ive heard you cant drive the vehicle away with a dangerous fail?.what i was hoping to do was while i was waiting on the wheel sensor being delivered i could take it for a mot and fix everything else thats failed and fit wheel sensor when it arrives.then take it back for retest.thanks