Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drivers window wont go up
Hello
Im new on this forum an im hoping someone could help me.
I have a 2008 berlingo b9, and my drivers window wont go up.
I have checked fuses, and i assume it its the same fuse for drivers side and passenger side.
The passenger side works fine, and i have tried testing the buttons by switching them around, so the buttons work fine.
I hear a little click from somewhere when i try to get the window to go up, then nothings happens.
I have read around on the forum and i see the b59 modells have issuse with a window control module.
Do someone know if this can be a problem on thsi modells as well, and where the window relay/control modul are located?
My M59 driver's window does not like to work in cold weather, but it's been fine since the outside temp got above 6 degrees. Like yours, the passenger side works fine, so I'm guessing it has something to do with the 'one touch' unit on the driver's side.
One time it went down but would not go up, I turned the ignition off & back on, then it went up again.
(06-04-2019, 11:11 AM)cancunia Wrote:  My M59 driver's window does not like to work in cold weather, but it's been fine since the outside temp got above 6 degrees. Like yours, the passenger side works fine, so I'm guessing it has something to do with the 'one touch' unit on the driver's side.
One time it went down but would not go up, I turned the ignition off & back on, then it went up again.

Maybe i misunderstod what you mean with one touch unit, but i think you mean the button in the center consol?
Ive tried to switch over the one touch button from passenger side to drivers side, and it didnt help, the passenger side works fine with the one touch button from drivers side.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Plumbernorway for this post:
  • Raymondo
(06-04-2019, 12:03 PM)Plumbernorway Wrote:  Maybe i misunderstod what you mean with one touch unit, but i think you mean the button in the center consol?
Ive tried to switch over the one touch button from passenger side to drivers side, and it didnt help, the passenger side works fine with the one touch button from drivers side.

On the M59 the driver's side window can be made to go all the way down with just 'one touch' on the button in the centre console. There's an extra electronic module for the driver's side to do that. It's item 6030 in the attached file. I'm not sure if it's the same on a B9 though.

Attached Files
.pdf   Window(2).pdf (Size: 1.23 MB / Downloads: 11)
(06-04-2019, 12:03 PM)Plumbernorway Wrote:  
(06-04-2019, 11:11 AM)cancunia Wrote:  My M59 driver's window does not like to work in cold weather, but it's been fine since the outside temp got above 6 degrees. Like yours, the passenger side works fine, so I'm guessing it has something to do with the 'one touch' unit on the driver's side.

Maybe i misunderstod what you mean with one touch unit, but i think you mean the button in the center consol?

your problem resolved?

where can i find the relay beringo 12/2010