Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth phone audio issue
Hello

I'm really hoping someone can help me. I have a 2015 berlingo multispace xtr model. I can successfully connect my iphone SE via Bluetooth so that when I receive a call the phone rings through the hands free speakers, displays the caller ID on the touch screen, and I can hear the caller speak. The issue is that they cannot hear me at all. My end is completely silent. This is frustrating as my phone automatically connects via Bluetooth and I have to disable this to use my phone each time. 

Can anyone suggest what to try?

Thanks,
Kat
I don't have a B9 so can't be sure but I seem to remember reading something about a microphone plugging into the system somewhere?

Edit:
Maybe this will help?
https://www.berlingoforum.com/thread-163...microphone
Thank you - I read the thread and a few similar and it seems a common problem with the Mic. Now at least I know what the fault is and where to look for the Mic. Thanks
Hello,
The microphone doesn't work at all. I will need to replace it. Sorry for a basic question but does anyone know if a Bluetooth Mic with a Jack can plug into a 2015 model berlingo with a touch screen system? I'd be so grateful if someone can recommend what to buy as I am completely a novice when it comes to this sort of thing.

Best wishes,
Kat
I have the opposite issue, Everything works except I can't hear the caller through the speakers!
They can hear me clear enough, I have to get my phone out and disable the Bluetooth connection and take the call as normal.

Tried everything I ca think of with no luck so now just use it to shout ''HANG ON WHILE I FIND SOMEWHERE TO PULL IN!''
16 Plate Berlingo Multispace XTR