Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgin
First time berlingo owner, literally just purchased today, 2010 xtr in white, 1 owner 70k 110bhp full main dealer history.
I know mods will no doubt tell me off but can I ask questions in here? Rather than under technical?
I'd like to know is it normal to have one draw under front driver seat and not under passenger? 
I'm after a few interior bits so if anyone breaking a 2010 please PM me.
I've found some alloys I want to refurbish and fit I dont know the offset but they ain't dished so guessing somewhere between et25 to et45, 17x7 obviously 4x108 70mm centre bore so need spigot rings, but has anyone encountered issues with 7j alloys? Front struts is what I'm thinking.
Why dont my rear speakers work/lack a front rear balance control on the standard radio?
How easy is it to change to a better head unit, do I then lose the ability to change to clock settings etc?
Any idea rough price to tint rear side and back windows? 
I'd like a rhino type roof rack anyone fitted one to a hatch boot rather than barn doors, as I'm aware the rack will foul the hatch door.
So after all that thank you for bearing with me through it, I've wanted this shape xtr for years, silver stripes on front bumper. My dad has owned 3 berlingos over the years, so when I was younger I thought they was sh*te  then I signed my life away got married, waved good bye to a wild sex life with various women of loose morals, bought a house, had 2 kids and got a dog, top it off I moved my 2 oap 70+ disabled inlaws in to an annex on side of my house. Now i realise why my dad always had berlingos, you can get all of the family and their sh*te in it and if we have a row I can go sleep in it.
Weclome to the forum! I've edited your post as it was in a really tiny font size.

I only have one drawer under the driver seat, I assume as there is a glove box of sorts that's why there is only one.

Just ask your questions in the forum for questions, it helps people who may have that question in the future to find it if they have the same question.
2010 (B9) Berlingo Multispace XTR HDi 112 - Kyanos Blue
Previously - 2002 (M49) Berlingo Multispace 2.0 HDi Diesel - Arctic Steel
Hello ......................