Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all .just a old man rambling on( as we do )
Hello to you all . Just joined . Have owned by red mk2 for 3years . Called him Buster ( for those who can go back a few years after Buster blood vessel ).  After parting with the massive sum of 650 pounds and a good clean ,service and the old cam belt and water pump .we decided on a little 1200 mile trip round to sunny Scotland and then took in the sights and  sounds off Cornwall.  The Buster mobile was supposed to be a stop gap after getting license back after a couple of years without one due to epilepsy. But after 3 years can't find a reason to change does all jobs I want and more . Bikes fit fishing gear flys in along with dog and being of a slight stature I can sleep in it .so all  jokes aside have a versatile car for little money and I will never get a speeding ticket again lol .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Drew65 for this post:
  • Art b
Welcome !!! Plenty of oldies here and a quite a few kiddies too, you'll fit in just fine.

Geoff.
Ha HA Ha Buster , welcome to the Belingo forum why change it for no good reason .
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

(06-09-2019, 11:39 AM)Drew65 Wrote:   Bikes fit fishing gear flys in along with dog and being of a slight stature I can sleep in it .so all  jokes aside have a versatile car for little money and I will never get a speeding ticket again lol .

You can fit a builder's bag of logs in the back as well but not while all the other gear is in there. Is yours the 1.9 you could definitely get a ticket in a Hdi Big Grin
So where does this bit go then ?
(06-09-2019, 11:39 AM)Drew65 Wrote:  Hello to you all . Just joined . Have owned by red mk2 for 3years . Called him Buster ( for those who can go back a few years after Buster blood vessel ).  After parting with the massive sum of 650 pounds and a good clean ,service and the old cam belt and water pump .we decided on a little 1200 mile trip round to sunny Scotland and then took in the sights and  sounds off Cornwall.  The Buster mobile was supposed to be a stop gap after getting license back after a couple of years without one due to epilepsy. But after 3 years can't find a reason to change does all jobs I want and more . Bikes fit fishing gear flys in along with dog and being of a slight stature I can sleep in it .so all  jokes aside have a versatile car for little money and I will never get a speeding ticket again lol .

Welcome aboard the rollercoaster... Big Grin

2004 ,1.9d Berlingo Multispace.
called Brian... Smile
(09-09-2019, 07:27 AM)Art b Wrote:  
(06-09-2019, 11:39 AM)Drew65 Wrote:  Hello to you all . Just joined . Have owned by red mk2 for 3years . Called him Buster ( for those who can go back a few years after Buster blood vessel ).  After parting with the massive sum of 650 pounds and a good clean ,service and the old cam belt and water pump .we decided on a little 1200 mile trip round to sunny Scotland and then took in the sights and  sounds off Cornwall.  The Buster mobile was supposed to be a stop gap after getting license back after a couple of years without one due to epilepsy. But after 3 years can't find a reason to change does all jobs I want and more . Bikes fit fishing gear flys in along with dog and being of a slight stature I can sleep in it .so all  jokes aside have a versatile car for little money and I will never get a speeding ticket again lol .

Welcome aboard the rollercoaster... Big Grin

If it feels like a rollercoaster, check the antirollbar and the shock absorbers...

We're all slightly insane here, but that's no problem as everyone else are completely bonkers!