Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DPF regen - Lexia
Got the dreaded DPF warning come up, engine check, Filter clogging up, Tank low etc.

So thanks to CourierJim - Link - i was able to fill up the DPF tank of new fluid, taken about 2 liters, due to the connections to the filling bottles leaking a little. 
Getting access to the tank a little tough as the 13mm nut looks to be nylon so bit of a tough cookie to get off. 
Was unable to disconnect the electrical connection so had to fill it still attached using bricks to keep it level. 

Looking for someone who might have a Lexia in the northwest looking around the WA10 area, looking to update the fluid counter and see if can get a regen action-ed. 

Reading about trying to manually do it but get getting mix results. 
Done bit of hard driving high revs in each gear, but other wise 2 large drives over 1.5hrs, 1st drive 5th gear 80mhp both ways. 
2nd 4th gear 60mhp and 4th gear 70mhp on return journey. 

Only just done the dpf fuild on xmas day so not had a large drive yet. 
Any sound advice trying to do it ?

Other wise been watching/reading taking it off the car and giving it a jet wash and maybe some form a acid to help clean it. 

Any sound advice/help will to take on board. Cheers.
The French Car Forum & the Peugeot Forum both have a list of Lexia / Diagbox owners. Not sure how up to date they are though. You can get the kit fairly cheaply these days, for under £35.

For example:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FULL-Chip-Lex...4331180455
Kits are good i have 1 been very useful when doing cruse control.The only problem with the kit is you cant put it on a new laptop it has to go on something like vista or that was the problem i had when getting 1 so i ended up buying 1 with laptop everything supplied. Think i only paid about £55 for the complete kit
Yeah, Lexia & Diagbox prefer to run on XP or W7(32 bit).
You can always run them in a VM on Win 10.
I have played about with a VM on Ubuntu Linux and seems ok, but easier is an older Laptop with XP.
£55 is a bargain.
hardnut Wrote:1st drive 5th gear 80mhp both ways.

You've mistyped that, 70mph surely as it's the national limit Wink
So where does this bit go then ?
I've managed to run Diagbox/lexia/pp on my windows 10 laptop without any problems, having said that though in the past its installed without any issues but this time after formatting and installing a newer version of W10, defender threw up a virus warning whilst installing diagbox, citing malware or something.

It is one of those £50 jobbies of ebay from China though, although I've never had any problems with it in the past. Don't know what it is about the Chineese though, they seem to wan't to spy on everything.