Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check this one out guys
Wink 
So when my dad bought his van 2007 600 enterpise van in 2010 little did he know that 11 years later i would surprise him with an image that would shock both of us. The van was originally registered in leeds but it made its way to Scotland somehow and that is where it was bought and currently lives. He bought the van when it was 3 years old and is its second owner. Its been a great van until recently but we will gloss over that for now, anyway about 2 years ago i typed YB07 EXA into google (thats the regy that i probably shouldn't reveal but its important to the story) and clicked on images and discovered it has shared a picture with a famous and now sadly dead female singer who was famous during the early 2000's. Anyway me and my dad were shocked and i'm sure the vans original owner would be as well if they knew but i've talked long enough now time to show what i'm on about...

[Image: h9A626088]

Sadly this image has been memed but the original image no longer exists and i forgot to save it when it was still available. So yep that is my dads van (presumable with its first owner) sharing a late night photo with Amy Winehouse back when she was still about. I can happily say that sadly unlike her the van is still going and has probably done more miles than what she done touring wise (maybe). 

So i thought this would be a bit of fun and a little lime light on a van which has cause me many weeks of poor sleep due to worrying about it as many things start to fail into its hard done 13 years, 82k odd miles of town driving life. Sadly the paint is no longer that glossy and has become what most call Matte which i didn't know could happen but hey ho. 

Any way hope this entertains you in this horrible situation were are currently living through. Stay safe everyone and take care of your self's/ one an another.

Cheers guys.
Hey that is crazy eh. You could easily crop that picture to get rid of the meme nonsense. It's a wee bit of historical trivia that will never be repeated. Good find!
Previous:
2017 B9 1.6 BlueHDi Van
2012 B9 1.6 HDi Van
2008 M59 1.6 HDi Van
2003 M59 1.9D Van
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sol for this post:
  • IHateMyDadsM59Berlingo
Who would have though it was rubbing shoulders with the stars! Only 82k, mine shares the Matt finish now but is going ok at 116k many see over 200k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to drc200 for this post:
  • IHateMyDadsM59Berlingo