Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rubber mats
Photo 
any help would be great full i am after some rubber mats for my 2020 berlingo enterprise van l1 i have ad to send two lots back which dont fit they are all coming with round holes for the fittings but has you can see in photos i looks like the new ones need to be a slotted hole which you then twist i dont seem to have a problem with passenger side fitting because they dont have holes its just the drivers side also the drivers sides ones look a little too short under the pedals.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

For your information, the links you have posted above are throwing up unsecure and Trojan warnings on my PC !
It may just be my system ....
--------------------------------------------------------------

2012 Iron Grey XTR 110 with lots of bits and bobs.
My system as well.
B9 (2016) 1.6 BlueHDi 100 Multispace XTR = Mine;   B9 (2013) Enterprise 1.6 HDi Van = Hers.
(09-06-2020, 02:16 PM)5EAN Wrote:  any help would be great full i am after some rubber mats for my 2020 berlingo enterprise van l1 i have ad to send two lots back which dont fit they are all coming with round holes for the fittings but has you can see in photos i looks like the new ones need to be a slotted hole which you then twist i dont seem to have a problem with passenger side fitting because they dont have holes its just the drivers side also the drivers sides ones look a little too short under the pedals.

This happened to me! My first new Berlingo 2019 Driver van had the round pop and secure fittings. When I received a replacement 2020 Berlingo (due to body trim issues on the first vehicle) I noticed Citroen had changed the fitting to the round little swivel fitting as you describe. I wanted to keep my old mats, but obviously didn’t fit. So I gave the old mats to the dealership and they offered me replacement mats with the new fitting for free. I suggest going with the main dealer mats by giving your VIN number and this will allow the parts department to provide you with the correct front mats for your van. I’m sure they only come in pairs. Otherwise try online but check the fitting. As for the length, this is correct. With the factory fitted mats, there is a lip providing an almost tray style and this prevents water spilling over from your shoes. Admittedly, I think the mats should be slightly longer as mud and dirt can fall off your shoes onto the floor beyond the mat under the pedals. Oh well! Hope that helps!
i went to a dealers and the parts man gave me the round holes ones when i showed him he was clueless another dealer have ordered some which he thinks are the correct ones part no 1660741980 and those ones in a poor picture look to be a tray type mat for the drivers side about £40 a pair with vat on i have found someone that as just took delivery of the newer type ones with the right type of slot but he wants £60 for them them ones from the dealers look a far better deal they should be here on Monday dealer had some 69 plates in some had round holes and others had type i have.
(14-06-2020, 06:25 PM)Tee 5EAN Wrote:  i went to a dealers and the parts man gave me the round holes ones when i showed him he was clueless another dealer have ordered some which he thinks are the correct ones part no 1660741980 and those ones in a poor picture look to be a tray type mat for the drivers side about £40 a pair with vat on i have found someone that as just took delivery of the newer type ones with the right type of slot but he wants £60 for them them ones from the dealers look a far better deal they should be here on Monday dealer had some 69 plates in some had round holes and others had type i have.

Glad you sorted it! Wink
got them yesterday tray like rubber mats £34 including vat i have the part no 1660741980 if anyone needs it for the new type one
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 5EAN for this post:
  • supersubby
https://www.berlingoforum.com/thread-19549.html
I bought some from Carmats4u.com and they arrived with the wrong lugs on the driver's side. But they send me some new connectors in the post, which I was able to switch out myself and they fit fine. Certainly a good mat and fit, shape wise - identical to the ones it came with, but just longer lasting than the carpet ones.
2022-  Citroen Berlingo Puretech Flair XTR M Eat8 1.2 automatic petrol - Soft sand, with modutop

2011-2022 - Citroen Berlingo Multispace XTR 1.6 HDi manual diesel - Iron grey, with modutop

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MartinCurtis for this post:
  • Jakejjt