Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grille Swap?
Does anyone know if the B9 Berlingo Facelift upper bumper grille can be swapped out for the Peugeot Partner Facelift upper bumper Grille? They look like they can. I’ll be happy with a ‘in the body shop trade’ educated guess too! 

What do you think is needed, the whole bumper? Thanks in advance.

Instagram: @Berlingl0w
My Van: 2015 B9 1.6 HDi Enterprise
My Build Thread: Berlingl0w 
salut, iti trebuie bara de peugeot cu totul.. are alte prinderi acolo la grila si alta forma, se vede clar in poze, altfel daca iei doar grila trebuie sa faci o tiganie cu bara actuala de citroen, nu stiu cat de bine o sa iasa, mai bine iei cu totul de la dezmembrari..

in english short version: you need to swap the whole bumper
Peugeot Partner Tepee 1.6 BlueHDI 100, year 2017
If you like gaming visit GameForest
(04-02-2021, 07:41 AM)deejay_xb Wrote:  salut, iti trebuie bara de peugeot cu totul.. are alte prinderi acolo la grila si alta forma, se vede clar in poze, altfel daca iei doar grila trebuie sa faci o tiganie cu bara actuala de citroen, nu stiu cat de bine o sa iasa, mai bine iei cu totul de la dezmembrari..

in english short version: you need to swap the whole bumper

hello, you need the peugeot bar completely .. it has other grips there on the grille and another shape, it is clearly seen in the pictures, otherwise if you just take the grille you have to make a gypsy with the current citroen bar, I don't know how good it will be Come on, you better get rid of dismantling.”

So I need to make a Gypsy haha.

Thanks for the reply, where does this knowledge come from, have you tried the conversion yourself, how do you know? I have a guy checking this on the PSA software today but you may have already answered the question.
To answer my own question. Both front ends are identical minus the grills. Items 5, 8 & 16 would be needed to convert to the Peugeot grille, and item 4 if you wanted the badge. You don’t need a whole front bumper.

Part numbers are as follows as can be seen to the columns in the right of the photographs;

5 - 16 135 735 80
08 - 98 109 647 80
16 - 16 135 736 80

I'm curious to what the plan is here?

Just for looks or are you a badge snob Smile
Previous Berlingo: 2015 1.6 L1850 90ps In Artic Steel inc Look Pack and Lighting Pack.

Previous Berlingo: K9 2018 Driver M 100ps in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack

Current Berlingo: 2021 K9 Driver M Pro 130ps EAT8 in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack
(04-02-2021, 03:48 PM)Tree Wrote:  I'm curious to what the plan is here?

Just for looks or are you a badge snob Smile

Well. I’d like to debadge the front grille, something similar to the below, although not real, it’s a bad photoshop on ebay advertising a lower grille:

However, looking at it, it’s a pretty meaty task to get rid of those chevrons, carry the straight edge through then fill the triangle that would be left in the upper panel so I wondered if it would be easier to move to the Peugeot grille but drop the badge and achieve the same thing. But... thinking more about it, I’m more keen on the Citroen front end, it could be achieved with a mix of parts.

Not a badge snob, just trying to modify. If I was a badge snob I’d have bought a Caddy or Citan Big Grin
(04-02-2021, 03:17 PM)djewen Wrote:  To answer my own question. Both front ends are identical minus the grills. Items 5, 8 & 16 would be needed to convert to the Peugeot grille, and item 4 if you wanted the badge. You don’t need a whole front bumper.

Part numbers are as follows as can be seen to the columns in the right of the photographs;

5 - 16 135 735 80
08 - 98 109 647 80
16 - 16 135 736 80

what is part 30 on the schematic? cap for headlight washer? if that what is the usage because i see that there are no xenon headlights as option on this car..
Headlight washer cap, yes. Quite sure you can wash any headlight, no need for it to be xenon?
(04-02-2021, 05:43 PM)djewen Wrote:  Headlight washer cap, yes. Quite sure you can wash any headlight, no need for it to be xenon?

strange they fit that washer but no xenon option..