Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9" multimedia player for the B9
9" Multimedia player in the B9 is no problem any more.  And you wil have all the luxury of a tablet. 
With android apps. Reversing camera. And mutch more. 

Mine is a teyes cc2 
Just plug and play
The only thing is first time setup of the radio and get to know the menu system, since the basic language is in russian. 
after switching to your native language its no problem any more. 

The stalk controll works as normal.
The menu settings is not directly adapted for the berlingo. But i found out that the settings for peugeot 308 is compatible.   and if you have the electronic AC that can be controlled from the player.(this not a problem,and has no effect on the every day use on a low tech berlingo) 

Even the reverse lines adjust as you turn the steering wheel if you have a camera. 

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tikki for this post:
  • Fantom, Multispacer
(02-11-2021, 06:51 PM)Tikki Wrote:  9" Multimedia player in the B9 is no problem any more.  And you wil have all the luxury of a tablet. 
With android apps. Reversing camera. And mutch more. 

Mine is a teyes cc2 
Just plug and play
The only thing is first time setup of the radio and get to know the menu system, since the basic language is in russian. 
after switching to your native language its no problem any more. 

The stalk controll works as normal.
The menu settings is not directly adapted for the berlingo. But i found out that the settings for peugeot 308 is compatible.   and if you have the electronic AC that can be controlled from the player.(this not a problem,and has no effect on the every day use on a low tech berlingo) 

Even the reverse lines adjust as you turn the steering wheel if you have a camera. 
Thanks for this, can you still actually adjust the time/other setting on the existing multi-function display, that I can see in you vehicle?
With the head unit off press and hold the Vol - and Vol + together. The dash will enter into the menu that you'd normally have pressed the Menu button on the Blaupunkt unit to get to.

Search up and down change the menu item, VOL+ is yes, Vol - No, scroll wheel will swap between hours and mins + the date etc
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Chris666 for this post:
  • Multispacer
its no problem to adjust the clock and settings of the dash display. There is a menu in the multimedia player sub car menu where you can adjust all the settings. Time,date,temperature, and even se the simple diagnostic.

if you buy the obd2 dongle for the player you can se live data and error codes in the obd2 app.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tikki for this post:
  • deejay_xb, Multispacer
(03-11-2021, 06:19 PM)Tikki Wrote:  its no problem to adjust the clock and settings of the dash display. There is a menu in the multimedia player sub car menu where you can adjust all the settings.  Time,date,temperature, and even see the simple diagnostic.

if you buy the obd2 dongle for the player you can see live data and error codes in the obd2 app.

Thanks for all the information. Can I ask, how long did it take for the unit to arrive [from China?]
It came quite fast. 2 weeks from china to norway.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tikki for this post:
  • Multispacer
(05-11-2021, 06:00 PM)Tikki Wrote:  It came quite fast. 2 weeks from china to norway.

Looks good man , I'm on there website and the options don't seem to include a fascia unit , just the interior pry tools , do you have a link for yours ? Or did you buy parts separately ? Thanks
(08-01-2022, 07:44 PM)Frazo Wrote:  
(05-11-2021, 06:00 PM)Tikki Wrote:  It came quite fast. 2 weeks from china to norway.

Looks good man , I'm on there website and the options don't seem to include a fascia unit , just the interior pry tools , do you have a link for yours ? Or did you buy parts separately ? Thanks

I got the CC2P version Link
here is the cc3 version Link

Inclueds: Facia. Wire harness. Gps and 4g antenna. 3usb. Some rca connectors. 

I would Recomend to buy a mic, and the sold separately rca connectors. If you have a sound system with rca connectors. 

The installation is Super easy.
Remove glove box to get better acsess to route the antenna wires.
the rest is plug and play
A link to the Teyes Manual you get with the system 
cc2p.teyes.ru
cc3.teyes.ru
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tikki for this post:
  • Matt Haigh
Just wondering if you are still pleased with this radio? Did anyone else buy one too?
(25-02-2022, 04:57 PM)madasanatter Wrote:  Just wondering if you are still pleased with this radio? Did anyone else buy one too?

Any movement on this post? Im looking to install one myself... The teyes website is bit confusing to me with what bits to order etc....