Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleted options - Drive Assist Pack and Centre storage
I had an email from the dealer today letting me know that Citroen have dropped a couple of the options from my order. Drive Assist Pack (aka adaptive cruise control) and the centre storage unit with second row climate controls have gone, due to component shortages. It seems unlikely they will be offered again, at least in the short term. As my order is for the petrol EAT8, there's no point trying to hold out for a return of the options. At least it reduces the final bill! 

Looking at the latest brochure I see the Drive Assist option is not available for the e-Berlingo, though it still lists the centre  storage.

Still waiting for a confirmed build week, though it is still provisional for next month.
How disappointing Sad Love my adaptive cruise control.
2020  1.5 Blue HDi 130 Berlingo XTR
2009  1.5 Diesel Peugeot Partner
2007  1.5 Diesel Berlingo Desire
2003  Petrol Berlingo
(07-02-2022, 07:05 PM)Desdinova Wrote:  How disappointing  Sad   Love my adaptive cruise control.

I was hoping folk would say it was rubbish, and didn't work well, so I don't feel as bad losing it!
Chortle.... absolutely brilliant as far as I'm concerned. Love all my funky stuff like the adaptive cruise control, as well as the automatic headlight dipping, the head up display, the blind spot warnings, and the reversing camera - first time I've ever had a car that does all this.

Also love the fact that for the first time I have a Berlingo/Partner where the rear windows actually lower rather than simply open a limited amount outwards Smile Although I miss the floor bins and the charging sockets in the rear.
2020  1.5 Blue HDi 130 Berlingo XTR
2009  1.5 Diesel Peugeot Partner
2007  1.5 Diesel Berlingo Desire
2003  Petrol Berlingo
I wonder how much the centre console is when ordered as new.

They are hard to find, the only correct one that I can see is £148 and in Spain

Peter
Worse still they have deleted the spare wheel & carrier from the options. My supplying main dealer is having to order the parts from the parts dept. All parts of the spare wheel carrier jack & rim then have a tyre fitted identical to the 4 tyres the car comes home with.
I have bought a secondhand sparewheel carrier from a B9, the only difference seems to be that the silencer heat shield is on the carrier on the B9 and I have removed it. I have sourced a correct wheel and tyre from a different breaker, when it arrived the tyre still has the label on the tread ( it is a full size wheel not a space saver). I already had the jack and wheelbrace.. Total cost £135.

I could still do with the central console though. Buying from Spain is a no-no as they need some kind of number for customs

Peter
I wonder is B9 carrier will work on a XL K9.
2021 130hp 1.5 BlueHDi EAT8 L2 XTR Gris Platinum
ex: 2003 1.4i cargo
The new parts cannot be that expensive. I am getting charged around £250 for everything including tyre & jack.
I ordered both of these options back in August, just heard the car is build (Feb build date) and they were included.

Still no idea if the HUD will arrive (I guess not) or the e-toggle shifter, or the digital display as suggested in October ….