Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vecta roof bar
Vecta roof bars never been used still in the box make me an offer pick up only Barnsley
Hi there.

You'd be better to post a picture so people can see what they look like, and an idea of what generation they are for - i.e. year and model at least.

Normally we do expect people to be a contributor to the site and not just join up to sell something. Do you have a Berlingo?
Previous:
2012 B9 1.6 HDi Van
2008 M59 1.6 HDi Van
2003 M59 1.9D Van
(27-12-2022, 03:00 PM)Zion Wrote:  Hi there.

You'd be better to post a picture so people can see what they look like, and an idea of what generation they are for - i.e. year and model at least.

Normally we do expect people to be a contributor to the site and not just join up to sell something. Do you have a Berlingo?

Sorry they are for a 65 plate MK2 Berlingo which I own so yes I do have a berlingo do you ? TBH I find your reply a little harsh especialy for someone just joining and I was going to sell them cheap as I have no use for them !! Can I ask are you a moderator of this site ?
I do have a Berlingo, and yes, Super Moderator.

(You can see that from my profile and signature)

We are just checking that people don't join just to sell something. Does that make sense? No harshness at all. We do not have specific rules like some forums where people cannot sell items without a large previous post count. Most forums have this rule. I'm just checking to make sure people don't just join to sell stuff - or we would be inundated by requests from people who have no intention of contributing.

I saw you posted the same add on Facebook.

If you have a problem with my questions, then I'm sorry. But, I am a moderator and have a duty to the long term members who had already complained about posts offering to sell items when the poster had no previous contributory posts.
Previous:
2012 B9 1.6 HDi Van
2008 M59 1.6 HDi Van
2003 M59 1.9D Van
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Zion for this post:
  • dbg400, Leonberger
(29-12-2022, 09:51 PM)Zion Wrote:  I do have a Berlingo, and yes, Super Moderator.

(You can see that from my profile and signature)

We are just checking that people don't join just to sell something. Does that make sense? No harshness at all. We do not have specific rules like some forums where people cannot sell items without a large previous post count. Most forums have this rule. I'm just checking to make sure people don't just join to sell stuff - or we would be inundated by requests from people who have no intention of contributing.

I saw you posted the same add on Facebook.

If you have a problem with my questions, then I'm sorry. But, I am a moderator and have a duty to the long term members who had already complained about posts offering to sell items when the poster had no previous contributory posts.

Yes I have posted the roof bars on FB as well , I do have a Berlingo van and I don't need the roof bars . tbh as you have said there is no rules re how long how many posts you have added before you can sell something , did you notice that I had also asked re best seat covers and also where the fuse is located for the 12v rear socket ? I was going to ask these questions on this forum but I thought I better not . So if you could give advice on this then that would be appreciated
Personally, I think UK Custom Covers are the best you can get. I have them myself and they're awesome. Not cheap mind or easy to fit but superb quality.

https://www.ukcustomcovers.com/van?gclid...7jEALw_wcB

Next, the only fuse mentioned for the 12V socket is F9 on the BSI computer fuse board, hidden behind the glovebox. It's likely this one does both front and rear sockets. Fuses are not well documented unfortunately.

Previous:
2012 B9 1.6 HDi Van
2008 M59 1.6 HDi Van
2003 M59 1.9D Van
(30-12-2022, 11:08 AM)Zion Wrote:  Personally, I think UK Custom Covers are the best you can get. I have them myself and they're awesome. Not cheap mind or easy to fit but superb quality.

https://www.ukcustomcovers.com/van?gclid...7jEALw_wcB

Next, the only fuse mentioned for the 12V socket is F9 on the BSI computer fuse board, hidden behind the glovebox. It's likely this one does both front and rear sockets. Fuses are not well documented unfortunately.

Cheers Zion much appreciated
Welcome mate.
Previous:
2012 B9 1.6 HDi Van
2008 M59 1.6 HDi Van
2003 M59 1.9D Van