Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Towbar, roof bars and front spring for Berlingo. NOW SOLD
Having a sort out of some Citroen Berlingo parts taken off my 07 plate Berlingo 1.6 diesel van.

The towbar and electrics were purchased secondhand shortly after I obtained the van 18 months ago, as were the universal roof bars.

Also included is a brand new front spring. I ordered this to replace my osf spring but never got around to fitting it before the MOT as the windscreen cracked during the cold weather and I elected to sell the van and purchase a Citroen Nemo instead.

Open to offers, pick up only from West Norfolk area

Ow. Just put up a wanted for a m59 tow bar. Bit of a leg from here though annoyingly on the way home from where I purchased the van. Don’t suppose you’re venturing south anytime soon? Unless on the odd chance you wish to sell it super cheap the fuel cost would put me into buy new territory!
(20-03-2023, 11:37 PM)rustybullethole Wrote:  Ow. Just put up a wanted for a m59 tow bar. Bit of a leg from here though annoyingly on the way home from where I purchased the van. Don’t suppose you’re venturing south anytime soon? Unless on the odd chance you wish to sell it super cheap the fuel cost would put me into buy new territory!

Thanks for your message. I am not planning any trips down South imminently unfortunately.

I could split the items and advertise them seperately on Gumtree or the such like but I really cant be bothered with the stupid questions and replies that you get from people, in addition, people asking whether they can come and have a look then never turn up Angry

Its why I placed a post on these forums thinking that a member might be able to make use of them as a joblot.

Willing to do someone a favour if I can and I am not expecting a fortune for all the items, hoping for £50 for the lot. From the sound of your reply that would still not be cheap enough especially if the cost of fuel would put you into buy new territory then thats probably the best option for you  Wink
(21-03-2023, 02:45 PM)Sierra Charlie Wrote:  
(20-03-2023, 11:37 PM)rustybullethole Wrote:  Ow. Just put up a wanted for a m59 tow bar. Bit of a leg from here though annoyingly on the way home from where I purchased the van. Don’t suppose you’re venturing south anytime soon? Unless on the odd chance you wish to sell it super cheap the fuel cost would put me into buy new territory!

Thanks for your message. I am not planning any trips down South imminently unfortunately.

I could split the items and advertise them seperately on Gumtree or the such like but I really cant be bothered with the stupid questions and replies that you get from people, in addition, people asking whether they can come and have a look then never turn up Angry

Its why I placed a post on these forums thinking that a member might be able to make use of them as a joblot.

Willing to do someone a favour if I can and I am not expecting a fortune for all the items, hoping for £50 for the lot. From the sound of your reply that would still not be cheap enough especially if the cost of fuel would put you into buy new territory then thats probably the best option for you  Wink

Hi I know this is an old post - has this all gone now?
All the parts advertised are still here, I have put them back in my garage as I am fed up with people asking daft questions when I advertised them a short while ago on another website. I just deleted my listings and put the parts away in my garage.
Dropped you a message a while ago, but never saw a reply, don't know if I missed it. Yes please to these
(12-06-2023, 10:48 AM)ItsGreen Wrote:  Dropped you a message a while ago, but never saw a reply, don't know if I missed it. Yes please to these

Sorry never got that message, parts still here together with the addition of a pattern part new and unused drivers side black door handle Wink 

As previously mentioned £50 cash on collection please.
Sounds good, drop me a number or something on pm and we'll get it sorted
PM sent with contact details.
SOLD. NO LONGER AVAILABLE.