Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 electric
Hi, I am new to everything including the use of forums! I did not buy my van from a citroen dealer, so was not instructed on the use of many features.  I did not receive  a handbook and am unsure  if this is typical? I have searched on line but there are so many variations. I have downloaded a manual with 116 pages. But I am not sure what applies to my particular  vehicle.  Do I have park assist for instance? Am I looking for things that do not exist? Most of what I have found on You Tube has been advertising various features  but not showing how to find them or use them! I was trying to find out how to turn off the light in the Modutop. This is where I found  your forum and the answer given by Desdinova. Thanks. 
The first thing I would like info on is charging. At the moment  I am using a three pin plug to charge. I would like to be able to schedule a charging time during the cheap rate. Can this be done using the car or do I have to buy a wall charger like Zappie or Ohme? 
I have read it is best to keep the charge between 20 and 80 %. Is it true that the battery only has a set number of charges before it fails? If so then presumably it is not ideal to top up daily?  But I only  get 4 hours daily at a cheap rate at the moment, so I do not let it drop too low. 
I did not intend to make this introduction so long. Sorry. If the questions should be in a different  section please could you direct me to it. One final thing I do not know what various abbreviations stand for! Thanks for any direction you can give . Jane
Hi Jane, and welcome to the forum!
I would definitely recommend that you get a wall charger: The 3 pin cable is useful in emergency, but far too slow for convenience.
I have an Andersen charger, and normally charge to around 80%, though I do charge to 100% if I am going on a longer journey.
I don’t schedule my charging: I don’t do a huge mileage, and it is not worth the effort as far as I am concerned.
I bought new, but had to print the handbook since Citroen don’t provide this. I then went through the handbook deleting what didn’t relate to my car.
2022 E Berlingo Feel M, in Cumulus Grey, with reversing camera
Thanks leonberger, ( one of my favourite dogs!) The difficulty I am finding is that I do not know what is applicable to my car, as the manual appears to cover many versions! I suppose I will have to sit in it and if the part I am directed to, is not there , then it is not my version!
Citroen Berlingo Flair xtr m 2023
(09-05-2024, 10:06 PM)Anyinfo Wrote:  Thanks leonberger, ( one of my favourite dogs!)  The difficulty I am finding is that I do not know what  is applicable  to my car, as the manual appears to cover many versions! I suppose I will have to sit in it and if the part I am directed to, is not there , then it is not my version!
Citroen  Berlingo  Flair xtr m 2023

That’s a good plan: As you go through the manual, neatly cross out the parts that don’t apply to your car. My guess is that this will take more than one session: There are a lot of pages, and you have to take the time to do it carefully if you are to be sure that you are getting it right.
2022 E Berlingo Feel M, in Cumulus Grey, with reversing camera
You can get the user manual through the app. The flair xtr is one of the higher spec cars so likely to have of the version specific features. You may be able to find the spec online but some features will be optional for any model so without a list I guess the only way really is to try to find them following the manual/user guide.
Leonberger, the electric berlingo appears to have several manuals/handbooks. Are you able to give me a link to the one you used?

Galagemm, I had installed the app, and clicked on the car symbol , as services and vehicle touchscreen filled my screen, I had not scrolled down to find downloads! I have found my spec on line so at least I know what I options there are.

My vehicle touchscreen need updating. Do you think I am best waiting for the garage to do it in a few weeks, at the service, or is it something I could do?
Thanks for any help.