Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ceiling ply lining template
Need to cover my ceiling but don't think I'd manage to scribe it for ply lining. So many videos have people cutting fresh ones from existing old ones. Would anyone even have a paper one i could use? Considering tongue and groove ceiling as alternative,  but not sure if that's also beyond my skill level. Any advice welcome.
I'm considering trying to Insulate and ply line my roof, and take off the rest of the ply lining elsewhere (from the original owner who had it as a works van) and insulate it all over to make it a little quieter, and hopefully a bitt better temperature regulated. This for the roof ply would be helpful to me too if anyone could give any advice.
(06-06-2024, 04:22 PM)LukeC Wrote:  I'm considering trying to Insulate and ply line my roof, and take off the rest of the ply lining elsewhere (from the original owner who had it as a works van) and insulate it all over to make it a little quieter, and hopefully a bitt better temperature regulated. This for the roof ply would be helpful to me too if anyone could give any advice.
Where are you based and what kind of van have you? I'd be interested in any of your cast off ply for templates
(07-06-2024, 07:46 AM)Divechick Wrote:  
(06-06-2024, 04:22 PM)LukeC Wrote:  I'm considering trying to Insulate and ply line my roof, and take off the rest of the ply lining elsewhere (from the original owner who had it as a works van) and insulate it all over to make it a little quieter, and hopefully a bitt better temperature regulated. This for the roof ply would be helpful to me too if anyone could give any advice.
Where are you based and what kind of van have you? I'd be interested in any of your cast off ply for templates

Based in Suffolk currently, although it's still only a consideration to line it. Losing that extra headroom when I'm living in it sometimes is slightly off putting.

I have a B9 enterprise (18 plate).