Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Clock and cabin filter.
afternoon all.

I'm new to the forum and just bought my first Mk1 Berlingo Van 1.9D , its actually my first Non MG Rover.

now i have a few problems i cant seem to find the cabin filter location, im starting to think i dont have one?

and also my dash clock keeps resetting to 1:00, when i take the key out the cd player stays on for a few min along with the dash clock before turning off and loosing power.

Any knowlage you could impart would be awesome Smile
Hi Strobefox & Welcome,
I have the 1.4 petrol and it's located in the passanger side footwell below glove box behind the trim panel. Then you'll see the housing cover secured by 3 screws. Filter fits vertically into slot.
Hope yours is the same.
Regards,
Griff
Landmark
Ex 1.4 Berlingo Multispace
hi mate, cant see anything obvious :/

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

if you have no AC you have no filter apparently.
MK1 Berlingo, Y-Reg 1.4 Petrol Now LPG Converted.
(09-09-2012, 04:05 PM)john Wrote:  if you have no AC you have no filter apparently.

Not apparently - fact !
(09-09-2012, 04:05 PM)john Wrote:  if you have no AC you have no filter apparently.

Yeah I resigned myself to that :p thanks anyhow for the replys
Regarding your clock and radio, it's incorrectly wired up. Looks like someone previously has messed with it.

At the minute your live feed is wrongly being taken from the eco live, which cuts dead a minute or so after the switch off and kicks in when you re-open the doors.

Your live feed need switching to the permanent live, which will mean it operates correctly and will retain the time and radio station memory etc...
(10-09-2012, 09:59 AM)tucker Wrote:  Regarding your clock and radio, it's incorrectly wired up. Looks like someone previously has messed with it.

At the minute your live feed is wrongly being taken from the eco live, which cuts dead a minute or so after the switch off and kicks in when you re-open the doors.

Your live feed need switching to the permanent live, which will mean it operates correctly and will retain the time and radio station memory etc...

Im incorrectly wired up .Nobody has messed with me...
(10-09-2012, 01:15 PM)evdama Wrote:  
(10-09-2012, 09:59 AM)tucker Wrote:  Regarding your clock and radio, it's incorrectly wired up. Looks like someone previously has messed with it.

Im incorrectly wired up .Nobody has messed with me...

Sez you.Confusedcratch:
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Hi guys,

The Radio is wired up so now so the perm live holds the memory but the ACC live seems to stay on for a few minets after the keys are pulled out so I will investigate when i have the dash out to fit the alarm and remote CL.

Also realy enjoying owning the Berlingo, she is a bit of a ruff old girl but amazing on fuel Smile