Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nearly a Berlingo, but not quite.
[attachment=1900]

This is what it looked like by the time I finished today. Got too dark to carry on not long after.
WOW nice to see you have it sorted so it was the matrix sorry i got it wrong my bad  i hold my hand up
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Hey, no need to apologise. It needed checking out anyway and after finding what's involved with removing the dash etc, thought may as well do it now, coz knowing my luck, even if it hadn't been gone now, it would've gone a few months down the line instead. I DO NOT want to have to pull that lot apart again!!
Having said that, if I can't remember how it all goes back together, there could be a cheap spares or repair Partner Combi for sale very shortly!! Hopefully it won't come to that though. lol
LOL i'm sure a man of you talent  will get it sorted

And now my heater blower fan is making a hell of a racket. I really don't want to pull the dash out again.
It doesn't do it all the time, just now and then. Dunno if it's bearings or what it is yet.
Oh well, keep'er going!! lol
Your not having a good run of luck Sad  best of luck with your new challenge

(02-03-2015, 10:16 PM)madwelshman Wrote:  And now my heater blower fan is making a hell of a racket. I really don't want to pull the dash out again.
It doesn't do it all the time, just now and then. Dunno if it's bearings or what it is yet.
Oh well, keep'er going!! lol

The heater fan is located in the pax footwell and is held in by three screws. Simple job although the blower motors are expensive so best find one in a scrappy.
Really Davehills? Hmm, that's nice to hear. I was thinking I'd have to remove all the dash again, A job that I didn't enjoy the first time!! lol
Thanks for the info.