Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hello All,

I have just bought a 2007 M59 Multispace 1.6HDI with 90ps.  Its a left hand drive, which is handy as I live in Germany.

We bought it from my wife's parents, who have owned it from new (along with seemingly endless Belingos and now a 2016 Jumpy).  It has FSH and 2x sets of wheels (winter tyres).  Best of all its Black!.

So far, I have added some tints to the rear windows as we often carry expensive bikes in the back and also fitted a new stereo.

It has the usual 10year old car issues that I see from this forum are popular for the models.  ie lumpy tickover when cold.

The main pain-in-the-bum is the AC not working. The bill was too high to fix it (for a second car) couple of years ago, so it was left to decay. There is no refrigerant left in the system as it has a suspected leak. I am considering buying a vacuum and gauges to confirm a leak and then try and find and fix it. More because I like projects. My wife thinks we should just leave it, but I have OCD, so its not possible. She married the problem.

Other than that we will use it to sleep in and road trips to the Alps (which we are on right now actually). I will probably add some curtains and I think we will need a roof rack at some point.

Anyway, feels better to get some problems off my chest :Smile I suppose this is a bit like Berlingos Anonymous.

Here is a photo from my phone of the 'ol girl (*right* The one on the left just looked lonely in the carpark). She needs a few polishes really.

Cheers  Josh

Welcome to the Forum !

Sounds like you have a good buy there, knowing the " previous owner " is a bonus I'd say.

A good start with the A/C will be the report from the garage that quoted on the fix as it will advise you on the best way forward and save time on fumbling in the dark.

OCD ? nah its all in your head ..... lol .....
2007 M59 1.6 HDi 

Serieal Berlingo owner  Heart Heart Heart
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to geoff for this post:
  • Chachi
Hi Chachi and welcome
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to polar for this post:
  • Chachi